Fisher-Price made a working Chatter phone for adults because we're all broken inside

Pricey I think…

4 Likes

Haha! Funny :joy:

Oh how brilliant! I want one, haha!

3 Likes

No adult will ever take me seriously again

4 Likes

You mean they do? Like…already? :astonished:

:hugs:

4 Likes

It’s a challenge due to my height or lack thereof :thinking:

4 Likes

Awww…I feel your pain :frowning:

2 Likes

Fisher(ing) for a reaction perhaps?
:grinning:

3 Likes

My goodness…that was bad :joy:

Well I am trying to keep up [with the play on words], some though might say I am ‘very trying’,
but that’s their problem!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Many of us might have felt a bit ‘knocked about’ this last couple of years, speaking for myself though
I am not that broken!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

You aren’t so broken that you want a huge colourful toy phone that actually works? Oh I dunno…it might be fun for a day or two. Our house phone when the kids were younger, had oversize buttons on it. Daughter refused to use it “I’m NOT using a cartoon phone!!!” she said :joy:

No, not really but thanks if you were offering one. Your daughter obviously knows her own mind and how to voice that too.
:grinning:

1 Like

I think it is supremely cool. I would definitely use it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like it too, good fun.

But you couldn’t have one if you had toddlers and small children, they’d be bound to play with it and land you with a massive phone bill to Australia ……

4 Likes

Thats true…and you couldn’t very well say “Don’t play with the phone” could you! :joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s cool - just not so sure about it being ‘mobile’. Imagine that shoved in your breast pocket :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww. I want one. When I was a child, I begged for a toy phone so much that an aunt got it for me. I heard about that phone for the rest of my life. I want another one.

2 Likes

Pixie, what a brilliant adult toy, I want one now. :+1:
Problem, I don’t have blue tooth.

1 Like

Growing old is mandatory, being old is optional.
Would I own it?

Most definitely. Would I drive it? Like crazy, are you kidding a grown up Big Wheel, come on…

1 Like