Fisher-Price made a working Chatter phone for adults because we're all broken inside

Baby’s first “mobile” phone is now an actual mobile phone. The iconic Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone pull toy has been made into a working Bluetooth-connected handset for grownups. It still has a rainbow-colored rotary dial. It’s got eyes that wobble when the wheels roll. But now, 60 years since it first was introduced to the world, you can take your business calls through the big, red plastic handset.

• ok then…:joy:
6 Likes

Pricey I think…

4 Likes

Haha! Funny :joy:

Oh how brilliant! I want one, haha!

3 Likes

No adult will ever take me seriously again

4 Likes

You mean they do? Like…already? :astonished:

:hugs:

4 Likes

It’s a challenge due to my height or lack thereof :thinking:

4 Likes

Awww…I feel your pain :frowning:

2 Likes

Fisher(ing) for a reaction perhaps?
:grinning:

3 Likes

My goodness…that was bad :joy:

Well I am trying to keep up [with the play on words], some though might say I am ‘very trying’,
but that’s their problem!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Many of us might have felt a bit ‘knocked about’ this last couple of years, speaking for myself though
I am not that broken!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

You aren’t so broken that you want a huge colourful toy phone that actually works? Oh I dunno…it might be fun for a day or two. Our house phone when the kids were younger, had oversize buttons on it. Daughter refused to use it “I’m NOT using a cartoon phone!!!” she said :joy:

No, not really but thanks if you were offering one. Your daughter obviously knows her own mind and how to voice that too.
:grinning:

1 Like

I think it is supremely cool. I would definitely use it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like it too, good fun.

But you couldn’t have one if you had toddlers and small children, they’d be bound to play with it and land you with a massive phone bill to Australia ……

4 Likes

Thats true…and you couldn’t very well say “Don’t play with the phone” could you! :joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s cool - just not so sure about it being ‘mobile’. Imagine that shoved in your breast pocket :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww. I want one. When I was a child, I begged for a toy phone so much that an aunt got it for me. I heard about that phone for the rest of my life. I want another one.

2 Likes

Pixie, what a brilliant adult toy, I want one now. :+1:
Problem, I don’t have blue tooth.

1 Like