Fifth Covid Booster Available soon

From February 20, people 18 and over who have not had a COVID-19 vaccine or positive case in the last six months are eligible for another shot.

As far as I’m concerned, thedy cab stick that right up where the sun does not shine.
I’m STILL dealing with the side effects from the last mRNA shot🤬

1 Like

It’s not compulsory

I’ve lost count of the number of vaccinations and boosters we’ve been offered here in England since the initial two but our Winter booster programme for all adults is coming to an end now.

Next Sunday, 12th February, is the last date on which the general offer to all adults in England aged 49 and younger, who have not yet received a full set of coronavirus vaccines, can take up the offer of a booster.

After this date, the booster jabs will only be offered to people considered to be at risk of serious illness, as recommended by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).

The JCVI has also advised that the offer of initial vaccinations to healthy five to 49-year-olds should be withdrawn in 2023 in favour of a more targeted approach.

It’s just getting nice enough (weather wise) to spend most of the awake hours outdoors, so, given the Jabs have a limited useful life, get outdoors and have a Jab next October.

Obviously this is in Australia.

meantime in the UK the Govt have started paying compensation to families who have lost loved ones due to the covid vaccines or people seriously damaged by them.

1 Like

Have they?

Bit more work for the PPI claim back companies then.

People under 50 will not get a booster jab anymore.

Millions will get another Covid booster this winter - as deadline looms for under-50s to get final jab | The Sun

Yes they have Spitfire. I actually believe there are a lot more people who have died or been very badly affected by the covid jabs. My daughter’s partners father had it and within hours was hanging out of his bed in agony, rushed to hospital where he died a few days later. He did have MS but he was only 62 and doing Ok really. I personally know several people who were very ill for a week or more after the jabs.

This is from the British Medical Journal.

I don’t dispute that Rose-Red, you just have to decide if the Jab advice was given in good faith, then decide if the jabbing process saved more lives than it cost!

Correct Spitfire. It was all so hurried that people were either terrified of catching covid or were worried they were going to miss out on injections. I know people who drove to other counties to get the jab! The scenes at local medical centres were like nothing I had ever seen before. People queued all round the buildings and down the road, drivers arguing over parking spaces, stressed staff trying to calm people down and people like my elderly Aunt (92) having to stand out in freezing sleet for 2 hours to get the jab. She then took ill, went to hospital, caught covid in there and passed away!

As a family we went along with it at the time thinking it would be one jab and we were done but here we are talking about a 5th jab now and people are STILL catching covid even though they are fully vaccinated. We had the first 3 mainly so we could travel abroad but decided that was it. So no more jabs for us. One adult son chose not to have any jabs at all because he always felt it was unsafe and caught covid from us last June (all jabbed remember) and, like us, hardly knew he had it.

The jab doesn’t stop you catching covid and it doesn’t stop you passing it on.

5th jab duh I don’t qualify :face_with_raised_eyebrow:having had covid 6wks and fully jabbed.

Spring is coming, that = natural distancing, lets not worry for the foreseeable. :joy: