Feet Size.. And do you act them sometimes?

Just a bit of fun.

What size feet are you ,and do you act your feet size at times?

I am a size 6 and act that age sometimes,:grin:

Also have you ever had difficulty in buying shoes?

1 Like

I have never had difficulty buying shoes, many I have bought from charity shops.

When I was younger my shoe size was UK9 but in the last decade or so they seem to have grown (spread?) to 9.5 but it is very hard to get half sizes these days so I tend to buy 10s which are a bit too big.

Apart from the inability to buy half sizes I have never had any trouble buying shoes for me.

1 Like

I used to take size 41/2 - 5. These days, l take size 12!

Not really! 51/2 going on 6. I think it depends on the shoe and the thickness of your hosiery.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true Bruce, come to mention it, I never see any half sizes anymore, Iā€™m a 39 which is a size 6

Small feet Art, you can still get half sizes?

I take a size 6 too Paulineā€¦Iā€™m amazed at the size of my grandkids feet I bought trainers for my 9 year old step granddaughter a couple of weeks ago ā€¦size 7 bigger feet than me and at aged 9!

Yes I act my foot age too sometimesā€¦I was on a zip wire the other dayā€¦and we played conkers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think itā€™s rare to find half sizes but l am sure they still exist.

That half size used to be very important and made the difference of you wearing either crippling shoes, or boats!

2 Likes

A zip wire ,then played conkers, ā€œ Love Itā€ :heartpulse::heartpulse:ā€¦especially with grandchildren,:heartpulse:

Iā€™m 64, Iā€™d love to act my shoe size of 9, the body certainly canā€™t not sure of the mind now too.

1 Like

Iā€™m a size 5 and act that age a lot of the time, especially when Iā€™m riding my scooter, paddling in the sea or if I donā€™t get my own way

I love it that the small size means I can buy and wear childrenā€™s shoes, 5 is usually the biggest size for junior shoes

Just got a pair of girlā€™s Skechers for Ā£19 :grinning:

1 Like

We know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isnā€™t it great when you can let that inner child out,:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Mine refuses to be locked up she wonā€™t stand for it,:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great isnā€™t it,:joy::rofl:ā€¦especially getting dressed up in a onesie and mauve wig,:joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:
You didnā€™t look like a child though, only acting like one,:joy::rofl::open_mouth:

At least the inner child donā€™t need shoes then. :thinking: :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

Iā€™m only a size 4, sometimes I can get away with 3.

1 Like

My feet now feel over sized,:joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m a size 5 but I never act my shoe size, Iā€™m very grown up Iā€™ll have you know, if you donā€™t believe me Iā€™ll scweam and scweam and scweam. Iā€™m going to call for Summer now, we are going to play hopscotch, Summer, whereā€™s the chalk? :grin:

2 Likes

I have to say weā€™re off to Disney , Florida next year, Iā€™ll be a kid again then.

1 Like

Size 6 is me too & yes I do have problems buying shoes because I have a left leg/ankle/foot that swells up, more so in hot weather but every day also. I find most shoes/boots I canā€™t wear. I have to buy velcro fastening boots as they are easier to close & also wide fit, but only really need them for one foot which is a pain. Canā€™t wear sandals in Summer, my foot swells too much. I find clog type shoes the most comfortable & I buy Padders boots which are also comfortable. Can no longer wear fashion shoes & high heels are a no no.

1 Like