FDA Release Pfizer Vaccine Safety Data

He’s a little cog who works within the wheels of the pharmaceutical industry with notions of grandeur. nothing more.
All he’s done is present an opinion here, like anyone else …
Except he seems to think others are ‘nothing’ … which BTW I have taken as a personal insult.

1 Like

Head up some where that’s for sure …:slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is no way of separating the truth from the lies, so why even bother speculating?

1 Like

Before we search through Bread’s underwear drawer for incriminating evidence, the original question was whether the FDA in the US set the precedent for licensing of medicines in the rest of the World . Bread asserted oh yes it was (the case) and another poster I think Muddy said Oh no it wasn’t.

It doesn’t make sense if they do set a precedent because the FDA ban some medicines that are licensed in the EU or by the MHRA in Britain. We would still be more likely aligned to Europe despite Brexit. Mainly due to the history although hopefully more freed up to make our own decisions. Although I’d have thought the MHRA would set a precedent for the EU because all the EU meds regulation authorities used to be based in London until recently (or so I thought). The US have different rules and took longer to approve the vaccines so this is all a bit chicken and egg.

Only if his Y-fronts have been steeped in sterilized aga jelly first and are trapped safely inside a petri dish.

1 Like

Very tiny underpants then! :zipper_mouth_face:

My attempt at going on topic totally flopped like a calamari tentacle going onto a chopping board

4 Likes

@AnnieS …it was a very worthy effort and I’m sure it will wend its way back there.

I love your turn of phrase … :grinning: … chuck another tentacle on the board!
I’m out of it anyway … a girl can only take so many insults.

1 Like

Underpants can get stretched, when you have had them over your head for two years. :icon_wink:

1 Like

with a pencil up each nostril ?

3 Likes

Of course, the Blind seem to be Lead-ing the blind.

So much hate …

That is quite enough Bread .
Go to your room at once.

3 Likes

No … :lol:

Wash your mouth out you crude old man.
You’ve had one too many drinks …go and sleep it off.

1 Like

Is this corporate swearing, Bread?

I won’t quote you…you have lost the argument when you resort to such coarseness.

3 Likes

It always ends this way, when there is an argument to be had.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re starting to care a bit now, Bread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cackle cackle cackle

What did you do for a living ?

did?

Oh I’m nowhere near retired, thankfully…

So what do you do then ?