FDA Release Pfizer Vaccine Safety Data

@PixieKnuckles … a debate often goes pear shaped the moment one contributor feels they’re better, or cleverer, or their viewpoint trumps everyone else’s.

1 Like

Yes Morty…I’ve noticed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah ?

So what is it then ?

Your the one demanding answers so why not give some of your own …

It goes pear shaped when your nutty mates who demand answers can’t give answers themselves.

I already know why :lol:

#failure

Bread, I have all the patience in the world to explain (again) that I only wanted some clarification on the work you did behind the job titles you are so proud of.

However, it doesn’t mean I have to reciprocate with my own CV.

1 Like

Well if they’re going to get told they’re ‘nothing’ by you I don’t blame them if they choose to keep their own business their own business.

Besides, people can make their own informed opinions on matters purely by reading the information to hand and making their own judgement, irrespective of occupation.

What is it you want to know?

Firing 30,000 health workers isn’t exactly clever is it.

Or maybe it is to you because vaccination status is your god

Nothing, thanks. I have all the information to hand. :+1:

We don’t know that you have any qualifications. :102:

1 Like

What do /did you do then ?

Here we go again … you’re stuck in old 78’ mode.
That must be about 4 or more threads now where you keep chucking that one repetitive accusation back and forth. You count drawing pins in your lunch break don’t you.

Okay … look at it another way.
The NHS is going to be massively understaffed …yes? Yes.
Why? Partly because either the staff contract covid themselves and are off sick … or they come into contact with someone who has covid and so have to self-isolate for 10 days, possibly now reduced to 7.

Don’t you think it would make more sense for them to be vaccinated because if they were double vaccinated they could, instead just do a lateral flow test for 7 days and continue to go to work and they’d also have some protection against catching covid themselves.

No one has offered any explanation as to why they don’t want to be vaccinated other than for understandable severe reactions.

2 Likes

I drove a van, and never had a single qualification to my name. I never felt the need to lie about it, either.

1 Like

Psst … don’t forget your Driving Licence or he’ll have you for that.,

2 Likes

well, tis the season!

1 Like

to be honest I have a hunch that all this testing will come to an end soon and the disease will be officially declared endemic rather than pandemic. If omicron is what appears on the pack then there is no point in vaccinating against it. The health workers going off sick are in the main triple vaccinated already so it’s becoming a bit of a farce forcing them to show vaccination status in order to keep their jobs.

nb that’s not my qualified opinion as I am a chartered accountant rather than a virologist, but we will see whether the proof is in next year’s christmas pudding.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 6 days.

Its good to see a topic come out of Lockdown.

4 Likes

Yes on the whole this is a very good and interesting thread…glad its back