Favourite Pie?

Not an easy one-steak and kidney with a suet pastry crust,or perhaps a pork pie still warm before the jelly sets.

Oh yeah, steak & kidney pudding!!! - fabulous. Then there’s ‘spotted dick’ and custard or just a plain suet pudding with golden syrup and custard.

lol-but when is a pudding a pie?. Suet pastry on top means a pie? A bowl surrounded with suet pastry and then steamed is a pudding:-D

No, no, no, - short-crust pastry is a pie, suet pastry is a pudding!!!

I love a warm Pork Pie oozing with jelly Yummy!

Hi from a Yorkshire gal :slight_smile:

Lol Just a Bedfordshire lad who knows the correct way to stuff a Clanger,then 20 years in Leeds-warm pork pie yumm-tripe???we pass.

Now in South Lincs -Not sure they have a signature dish.

I love a meat pie, but also love cheese and onion pie.Mmmmm.

Chicken and mushroom is my favourite :smiley:

Sausage meat pies using Lincolnshire sausages???

Hello Yorkshire gal, they have to be proper butchers pork pies, not the supermarket ones with a ball of dubious filling in them.

Four and twenty blackbirds?

Inspired by Pie Man’s intro, I was wondering…

What’s your favourite pie?

Co-op do a lovely pasty(Welsh)

My favourite is steak and ale pie…with chips, peas and carrots.

Dessert must be an apple pie or crumble(done to my gran’s own recipe) with…loads of custard

Don McLeans ‘American Pie’ :cool:

He was rubbish in “It ain’t half hot, Mum”

Me as well, plus a proper Cornish pasty, Steak & Kidney & Shepherds pies for me.:smiley:

Oops!
I need to read all threads before I start one next time :smiley:

Being a super healthy muscle-filled gym freak:mrgreen:I rarely eat pies, except chicken (though I take all the crust off…so it’s just, er, chicken:confused:), but I do love the occasional Guinness steak pie and for a sweet a delicious apple pie topped with double whipped cream. Can’t beat it.
What the Hell, I’ll burn it off!:surprised:

No the ones i like are filled to the brim with meat and have a crusty pie crust :slight_smile:

Pork pi for me every time, but I can only eat 3.142 at a sitting.

Swot!