Favourite different unusual relaxing videos

It might sound weird to most but in the past couple of weeks I’ve been watching (sound muted) a Turk out in the wilds cooking the trad way.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KadirBarcın/videos

In the first one I watched he built a pizza oven before, making, cooking, eating a pizza.

I’ve always enjoyed cooking and watching others enjoy it. Plus I like improvising and the self sufficiency aspect.

Do you have any such favourites (short of watching paint dry) you like on a sleepless night?

2 Likes

Hey DooD, so have I!

Interesting methods!

1 Like

Not watching paint dry but it’s interesting nonetheless

Since you asked DooD - another favourite

And this couple is absolutely fantastic!
Yes, I know, I’m weird :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the spirit @Minx babe.

And hopefully these are good with the sound muted … total relaxation while watching the fundamental.

1 Like

Check out the couple! So interesting!

I’m looking forward to the meet balls vid.

1 Like

I like watching these types of videos that just show life.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve added to my watch list - thanks

1 Like

Yeah, really enjoyed that one thanks. :grinning:

1 Like

@Roj_Blake … excellent! watched both on my phone in bed last night without sound. The first is my favourite, will watch that again. :023:

1 Like

Hi Roj

I remember watching Koyaanisqatsi at the cinema in London,it was groundbreaking for the time 1982.I’ve found the full movie on Youtube,thanks :wink: that’s the rest of my weekend sorted.

1 Like

The video has got over 5M views and 8K comments. I’m humbled.

1 Like

That’s nothing. All their videos are outstanding! I love the simplicity of their life! It’s amazing!

@Roj_Blake I watched both your vids when I had my lunch earlier. Like DooD, I prefer the first vid. Unlike DooD, I had the sound on for both vids :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So … it’s only just me who likes to switch off, mute the volume and watch these lovely people doing the basics?

2 Likes

Hey DooD!

I’m so glad you’re enjoying that channel :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and I don’t even eat lamb … but …

1 Like

There’s other vids as well :slightly_smiling_face: