Fatal attraction - does anyone know what Ellen was doing with the sticky paper?

I’m sure there’s a thread about this already, but I have a question. Does anyone know what Ellen (the little girl) was doing with the sticky paper?

nb I have chosen random tags as no idea how to find a meaningful one!

1 Like

Sorry no.If it were sticky back plastic on Blue Peter it would be something very useful I’m sure.

1 Like

It’s been many years since I’ve watched Fatal Attraction, so I looked it up, trying to find something on youtube to watch about it. I found this instead.

Is this what you’re describing? The fruit roll ups?

1 Like

Oh I thought you were talking about fly paper? :open_mouth:

I don’t watch a lot of movies :blush:

Aha they are sticky fruit rolls. I had never heard of “fruit leather”

1 Like

Very common in the US, especially for children. I didn’t realize it wasn’t as common in the UK.

I had something like that on one of my visits to Sith Efrica. Apricot fresh dried out and rolled flat. The stall holder told me it called fruit biltong and that’s what I’ve called it ever since.

I’ve never seen them here. They sell some fruit spiral things in a pack but they are little. Makes sense now that her mother was telling her it’s the last one and why she was licking it. It has puzzled me since I first saw the film and it was on tv again last night. I always thought it was some kind of fly paper! :grin: