Fashion at the Brit awards

How more ridiculous can celebrities make themselves ?
They all look terrible and those who wear them want their heads seeing too .

We, the ordinary little people, make these ā€œstarsā€ what they are. If we didnā€™t take any notice of them, there would be no point in their showing off. :slightly_smiling_face:

Its gets them talked about and boosts their fragile little egos, having them think they matter to anyone :smiley:

I had only heard of Adele whose dress looked like Mrs Munsters in this lot .

I did put it on but it was just too shouty and noisy for me and I dont know any of them. Didnt see the outfits either so it went off after 5 mins . Iā€™m getting oldšŸ™„

1 Like

OMG - Ed Sheeran!! :joy: :rofl: :grin:

Some of those celebrities look amazing, I could never show that much cleavage, Adele looks gorgeous.

That first pic, she looks absolutely stunning, that dress is so sexy on her, sheā€™s got the whole packageā€¦

Oti Mabuse, you look stunning girl, what a beauty you areā€¦:+1:

Adele, you look so classy and elegant, you go girl, strut your stuff.:+1::heartpulse:

Most of them do look ridiculous, but ridiculous is normal in their world. :clown_face:

What are all those nobs getting awarded for?..
And what are the ā€˜Brit Awardsā€™ all about then?

Donā€™t ask, Foxy. The more you know, the more annoyed you will get; take it from me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Harbal I try to avoid all that stuffā€¦
:+1:

I donā€™t watch such rubbish I just saw this article on what they were wearing .
I canā€™t believe Ed Sheeran paid money for that suit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree Muddy, he looks like his mother had dressed him and was making him go somewhere he didnā€™t want to goā€¦
:flushed:

I quite like what Adele has on, however the rest of them look either look like slappers or ridiculous. Why do all those 3 blokes in Maneskin want to look like women? Jaime Winstone looks horrible imo

1 Like

When I saw what Jodie Whittaker had on I thought, Why!:open_mouth:
I quite liked Adeleā€™s dress, but I only watched the bit where Adele got the award for best song & then I switched it, as the stupid chat in between awards drove me potty & most of the artists I had never heard of.

Donā€™t know about looking like women. With what they remind me of they should be called foreskin.

2 Likes

Lola Young looks like she got dressed in the dark while she was very drunk, and Ed Sheerin looks like a psychotic mannequin :joy:

1 Like

Mostly revolting and showing a want of self respect. One should not advertize what is not for sale!

1 Like

Same here, Susan. Too noisy by half.

These Celebs live in a world of their own, and its not a world I would ever want to be part of.

1 Like

Well, that gave me yet another look at what Iā€™ve been missing on this side of the pond.

Entertainment at its best.