False Nails

i’ve never worn them, i mean…how can you pick your nose :cool:

Come on MC :slight_smile: you know you like wearing them particularly those with little jewels in :lol:

. You stay as you are, lovely man.:slight_smile:

i’ve not been here too long and people know me too well already. I do paint my toe nails though

What’s your favourite colour for your toes?

pink of course, to match my shirt, socks and jeans

I actually don’t like those false natural look french tips - I much prefer soft colours (it’s also more acceptable for work) :slight_smile:
I usually put gel overlays to stop my nails breaking and I do love the pampering once a month. Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

The things that go through men’s minds is amazeballs :shock:

Pink jeans? Are you going back to the future?

My work was foot health care so I decided to also branch off and do manicure and pedicures in peoples own homes . A lovely indulgence

One of my clients a gentleman who’s toe nails I used to cut asked me to paint his toe nails each time I did his feet . I did and he loved them . I was happy to do this for him and his wife never minded either

I paint my own nails

I’ve never had false nails or false eye lashes … I manage with what ‘God’ gave me! :lol:

I have been known to wear nail polish on special occasions though. :smiley:

I’ve never worn false lasses ,either Mags,:lol::lol:

I only wear tinted moisturiser and lipstick…nothing on my eyes…I’m surprised I have any lashes to be honest, when I was very young,I used to pull them off, with the glue dried and still attached to my own eyelashes,…:lol::lol:

Did I see “God”…I like the way you gave him a capital G…he liked that!:023::mrgreen::lol:

Ps, found another born again site,:-):-)…very happy there,Mags…:-p…” phew” she says!!..very tolerant you two have been…:-):slight_smile: thank you.

Crikey,Susan, I’d have a fit, if I had a boyfriend, and he asked me to paint his nails…:shock: what ever takes your fancy I guess.:-p

Oh dear, haha, that made me giggle Pauline!

Agree :023:

Agree :023:

I’m a dreadful snob when it comes to certain ‘beauty’ products.

False nails, false lashes, and the trend for those daft brows, to my mind put women into a certain category, and it’s not a complimentary one.

Some women are gifted with lovely feminine hands and nails.
Others have rather masculine hands and large broad nails. Those with masculine hands and broad nails don’t suit false nails.
I’m sure they feel very happy with the finished look, but IMO it just doesn’t cut it. TBH I think they look gross.

:023::023::023:

I don’t like false nails one bit, yet l like false eyelashes which l still wear occasionally. (Before the lockdowns. Natural ones, not like Barbara Cartland! ).

Hmm well, I’ll jump in on this thread.
My nails are rubbish, they split downwards and no matter how many times i file them, I always managed to snag them and there you go another split, Ahh so frustrating. So last year I decided to go to a salon and get them done properly. At first I had acrylic nails done and left clear ( I just wanted the strength ). But now I have gel builder, its not as bad for your nails, so I’m told and read. I keep then quite short. But now I can go for nice subtle colours, I can’t go too bold because of my job. ( and being in Male mode at work )

One of the boyfriends? :smiley: