F1 - Testing Day 1 Bahrain

Yep, I realise it’s just a pipe dream Primus, but I think if only a certain percentage withdrew their subscriptions it would certainly do some damage, operating profits or losses are sometimes on a fine line…And look how quick word gets round on social media…

I mainly keep sky for watching the f1, but I’ve realised there’s loads of stuff on sky channels I like watching too, I rarely watch mainstream tv, however, sky keep increasing their prices, so it will get to a point where it’s no longer worth it for me, although I should ring and cancel, apparently then you are passed onto retentions, and the price is miraculously reduced…

Oh, don’t get me wrong Primus…:surprised:
My reasons for not subscribing to any ‘pay to watch’ TV isn’t because they aren’t good value for money, or uninteresting content - I’m sure there are many documentaries and travel programmes that I would love - It’s just that I consider my time watching TV is mostly wasted time, and if I paid good money out, I fear that I would want to take advantage of the benefits and end up being a couch potato and turning into a fat useless slob…:frowning:

What are you trying to say foxy:lol:

Hell no Primus…:shock: Perish the thought…:blush:

:lol::lol:

So we have to pay to watch !!
Not for me, l will watch the delayed transmission !!

Donkeyman!

Same here Donkeyman…:wink:

Mclaren and Alpha Tauri looking good.
Alpine looking impressive as well.
Nice to see the prancing ponies back in the fray!
Of course, I think Mercedes was busy with their usual sandbag drama and watching their opponents.
It’s going to be a Cracker Jack season :smiley:

You’ve got to remember minx it’s only testing, lots of sandbagging going on by all teams, every year we hear how the Mercedes are going to be seriously challenged, and every year they romp away, I really hope it’s going to be different this season…

Let’s see what happens :smiley:

I do minx !!

I think F1 has told mercedes to be more competitive this season
in order to boost interest in the sport ??
Apparently fans are losing interest due to lack of variety of
winners ??
Excuse the sarcasm in my reply !!

Donkeyman!

Has the Australian GP been cancelled?
So which will be the first one this year?

No foxy, Australian go has been moved to later in the season,
Bahrain is the first one in a couple of weeks ,

Thanks Primus…Der…:017: I get it now, that’s why Minx has been posting testing in Bahrain…:confused:

Not sure f1 can influence the teams, not sure I understand how Mercedes can be more competitive, they already lead the field, new rules hopefully will close the field up, but the engineers and aero guys will find a way around

No probs foxy first race on 28th

[ATTACH]14996.vB[/ATTACH]

Thanks Minx, you’re a star…:hug:
I do a calendar every year to stick on my wardrobe door and copy down all the upcoming F1 events, but what with covid, it’s got lots of mistakes, so I think I’ll just stick your copy on the door beside it…:wink:

That was the sarcasm Primus,
F1 want F1 to be more competitive ??
NOT mercedes !!
It’s cheaper that way

Donkeyman!