F.A.O. Pesta

Good Morning, Pesta, photos as promised - these are two of the more expensive die sets in my collection.

First - This set makes a ‘Waterfall Card’

IMG_9388 (2)

Finished card - ‘waterfall’ of butterflies inside - they flip up when the tab is gently pulled and have little messages on the back.

IMG_9389 (2)
IMG_9390 (2)
IMG_9391 (2)

Second set makes ‘Shutter Cards’

IMG_9392 (2)

Two examples - with slightly different patterns - closed then opened

IMG_9393 (3)
IMG_9395 (2)

IMG_9394 (2)
IMG_9396 (2)

2 Likes

Pesta, this is for you from ST.

They are lovely, ST…:heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you for bumping this, Pauline, I don’t think Pesta has been in here today at all - but she expressed an interest in the dies - hence the photos. Glad you like the cards!

2 Likes

My friend does personalised cards like this ST… they beat shop bought any day,:+1::+1:

1 Like

Good Evening Tabs! :grinning:
Wow, I love those… you’re so clever. Thank you for taking the trouble to show them.
For me, it gives a much better idea of what they look like in real life looking at the opened up one.
I remember once you made a card with a seahorse on the front. Such beautiful creatures. Was that a die too?

2 Likes

I’m here now Tabs, I’m always a late arrival :hugs:

1 Like

Yes - that was a die. I love him - have used him a lot - also one with a Puffin - did I post that one? He is lovely.

No I can’t remember seeing a Puffin, but there again you might have posted it when I was AWOLLING.
Can I see it, if you have the picture at hand sil vous plais?

Took me a while to find it - but here you are:-

puffin1

Puffin (2)

1 Like

Thanks for finding it Tabs… that’s lovely! Such a talented lass ain’tcha :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!