Extinction Rebellion (XR) are back

Extinction Rebellion (XR) are back …

promising two weeks of chaos across London from Monday.

A timely antivaxxer diversion (Afghanistan too).

2 Likes

Aye…I do like her trousers though :flushed:

2 Likes

Phwoar …

1 Like

I’m looking forward to meeting them again.

XR April 19

XR October 19

I know where you can get a cheap water cannon. It’ll wash the street as well. Bonus :+1:

what her trousers?

Hi

I intensely dislike these people.

If they wish to protest, target the politicians, not ordinary people.

Locally they are arrogant beyond belief, a few of them stopping traffic through the town, including the quickest route to the Hospital and then say, well if they police tell us it is an emergency and we agree we will let them through.

As this can take 20 minutes to arrange, they could kill people.

If they do not move straight away, arrest them and remand them until their case is heard.

They have a right to protest but have no right as far as I am aware to block the highway, so why is it allowed. It would seem the upholders of law and order are almost complicit in this attack on the rights of ordinary citizens to go about their business.

Me too.
Of course, nothing will change until our leaders stop acting like old women.
These people, the woke, the snowflakes, the anarchists seem to have carte blanche in this country and the police are limited to politely and carefully moving them out of the way, then allowing them to come straight back again!

As Tezza said, we should have water cannon available in the most likely locations these arrogant idiots seem to prefer. If they riot, insert some dye into the water as well in order to identify the ringleaders for arrest afterwards.

I don’t care if the do-gooders claim that water cannon are inhuman. They are not. The worst they do is to knock them off their feet and give them a well-needed wash.

I can’t see it happening, unfortunately. Not with a wishy-washy government.

1 Like

They are currently disrupting traffic in Vancouver as I write this. So the folks who get to go and finally see a live footie game will be mad.

They are presently disrupting London.
What I would like to know is where do these people eat and sleep .
It’s pretty pricey to do this I. London for two weeks .
Maybe they protest in shifts

I think many of them are pretty well off, so perhaps some of them live locally or stay at posh hotels!
Others may be bussed in every day as and when required by the organisers.