Exercise gone wrong

Saw this and it really have me a chuckle, hope it does you too

1 Like

Mad - the lot of them! Thank you for starting my day with a smile, LQ!

Stupid people, made me laugh though.

Whatever they were doing, right or wrong, far too strenuous for me, - I’ll just sit here and waggle my ankles - that is about all the exercise I do.

:lol: - that started my day with a good laugh!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh gosh! I loved the guy in the red t-shirt!

Funny. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ha! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but it didn’t make me laugh, it made me ‘cringe’ when I think of the damage those people could do to themselves. It’s stupidity in the same way it would be stupid to give a child your car keys and let them have a go without tuition. Floydy will go mad when he sees this
:018:

[quote=“OldGreyFox, post: 1653399”]
I’m sorry but it didn’t make me laugh, it made me ‘cringe’ when I think of the damage those people could do to themselves. It’s stupidity in the same way it would be stupid to give a child your car keys and let them have a go without tuition. Floydy will go mad when he sees this
:018:[/QUOTE

Well it gave me and others a chuckle, lighten up foxy. I think Floydy has a sense of humour. I doubt any one was seriously hurt.

That first exercise brings back wonderful memories.:wink:

What ??? - ‘humping’ a cushioned mat - strange man !!!

One had to practise to make perfect first. You would look a right idiot collapsing through too much effort.:blush:

[quote=“Lion Queen, post: 1653408”]

[quote=“OldGreyFox, post: 1653399”]
:018:
[/QUOTE

Well it gave me and others a chuckle, lighten up foxy. I think Floydy has a sense of humour. I doubt any one was seriously hurt.[/QUOTE]

Didn’t mean to sound ‘Grumpy’ LQ, but some of those badly performed exercises made my eyes water
:shock:

[quote=“OldGreyFox, post: 1653423”]

I’ve seen many of these videos over the years, and what’s more alarming is that I see people in my gym actually doing the most dangerous and potentially damaging ‘methods’ of exercising imaginable. They will get absolutely nowhere with what they are trying to achieve, except burn a few calories maybe.

It is a very funny video until you realise that these people have absolutely no idea about how to exercise by using the correct techniques to train to. :slight_smile:

Totally mad, the lot of 'em.

Maybe :shock:

stay safe!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: