Everybody is good at cooking something?

Very well done to you. Now you have made your first batch there might be more on the horizon?

Thank you. Hopefully yes,more to come. it was quite a nice, enjoyable process and tastes so much nicer.

1 Like

I love making it but it does take ages, so many stages!

2 Likes

Banana bread is delicious!
I made some yesterday for my son. A bit of an experiment but I added some mixed dried fruit, ground nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon along with the zest of a lime. The idea was to give it a Christmassy kind of taste and Iā€™m happy to say it worked :+1::christmas_tree:

Not forgetting the other essential ingredient of course!

4 Likes

One of my local shops does soft toffee nuggets coated in chocolate for a pound, i did a banana cake and chucked some of them in.

2 Likes

Superbā€¦ thatā€™s the thing isnā€™t it, being able to take a recipe and then make it your own :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Absolutely to die for, looks just like my breakfast most mornings and I also have it sometimes late evenings.
Its the only thing thats guaranteed to stay down.

1 Like

I couldnt follow a recipe (or infact any instrustions) to the word if i tried. I dont know why, i just cant, but yea its nice to make something your own, i just sometimes wish i wouldntā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Nahā€¦ just let yer hair down :wink::+1:

2 Likes