Eurovision song Contest 2019

You got all that?? I just saw an out of tune singer. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Wearing eye patches as a fashion statement is old hat, Gabrielle did it back in the 1990s.

They said she wasn’t well, had conjunctivitus, which can be very painful. I agree she didn’t sing well.

And pirates :-p:-p Although I have read that pirates sometimes wore an eye patch, not because of injury but because it meant they had one eye acclimatised to the light above deck and one eye covered so they could see better below deck. Particularly useful when swashbuckling. :lol:

I’d never thought of that! :mrgreen:

Next time I’m buckling my swash I shall remember that!

(Or is it swashing my buckle?)

Or buckling your swash. :lol:

I said that! :confused::confused:

Or squashing your… never mind. ;-):mrgreen:

Bad news folks, our paltry score of 16? has been reduced even further by a clarification of some of the votes given. Kick someone when they’re down eh? :lol:

Well, eleven points is still better than nil points!

Brilliant! :-p:-p

According to Rice’s parents, the low score was due to Brexit but I thought it was just a crap song.

Do I give a stuff how (or how few) votes we received??? - Nah, can’t be arsed. !!!

You’re welcome. :-p

:023:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :023:

I don’t think the song was that bad, compared to past ones. The presentation was dire. It needed better design, better outfit (very dull) and more pyrotechnics! :lol::lol:

Yes indeed. However, the way it’s going, it’s not a song contest, it’s a performance contest. Ever more way out and complicated. :frowning: :frowning:

I think generally our entries are OK when they are played on the radio or plugged on the one show but when it comes to the big over the top occasion, they get a bit lost in the moment.
I can remember some of the songs sung on the night but not the UK version. :cry:

As you say though, compared to some of the visual effects used, ours was pretty boring. Perhaps we knew we would come nowhere so it wasn’t worth the effort.

What we need is a good Steampunk band :wink:

I agee. We need something that stands out.

Yay! That would be good!:041: