England v Scotland

American-borne Australian to be pedantic about it :lol:

I didn’t watch the match either. In fact, I haven’t watched any of them, life’s too short to watch 22 vastly overpaid men kicking a ball around a park for 90 mins or so.

Total bullshit, but some think it was a true depiction of William Wallace even though it is totally historically inaccurate. The battle of Stirling Bridge and later, Falkirk were against the English led by Edward I. The film implied that Wallace had an affair with Isabella of France who was actually the wife of Edward II and would have been around two years old and living in France at the time of the Stirling Bridge battle. A lot more inaccuracies are in the film, but I won’t bore you with the details. Look it up for yourself if interested.

The music is nice though!

I missed the big match, but this thread is doing the trick … Y _ A _ W _ N

I also was unfortunate to sit through the whole bore. Talk about safety first football from England, not a bit of any positive thought. Harry Kane should have auditioned for the part of The Invisible Man. At least the Jocks showed passion and commitment, shame they did’nt win.:-(:-(:frowning:

A lot of sexual innuendo in that post realspeed, if you don’t mind me saying ??

Donkeyman!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: