England v Scotland

I can remember kicking those leather balls around and they were bloody hard. :shock:

I actually forgot what I was watching at one point. :cry:

I was very undecided on wether to watch or read the instructions on a tin of Dulux Matt paint…the paint won…

:-p:-p

Should have had a bet on that, you’d have won!

Not if it was Tartan paint. :-p

Ha! You think its a joke…behold!

Oh I know it’s real. How else would the Scots paint all their walls, carpets, skirts etc? :-p

We don’t paint carpets, silly… Jeez, have you learned nothing from your trips up north, we have to weave our carpets ourselves!

I watched some of Braveheart last night. I had no idea William Wallace was American. :lol:

A wee smout as well, apparently :shock:

Very wee. He looked like a chimp. :lol:

Yes, well…the REAL William Wallace was 6 foot 7 and built like a tank. Very cheery and handsome too, by all accounts. Not like munckin Mel.

American-borne Australian to be pedantic about it :lol:

I didn’t watch the match either. In fact, I haven’t watched any of them, life’s too short to watch 22 vastly overpaid men kicking a ball around a park for 90 mins or so.

Total bullshit, but some think it was a true depiction of William Wallace even though it is totally historically inaccurate. The battle of Stirling Bridge and later, Falkirk were against the English led by Edward I. The film implied that Wallace had an affair with Isabella of France who was actually the wife of Edward II and would have been around two years old and living in France at the time of the Stirling Bridge battle. A lot more inaccuracies are in the film, but I won’t bore you with the details. Look it up for yourself if interested.

The music is nice though!

I missed the big match, but this thread is doing the trick … Y _ A _ W _ N

I also was unfortunate to sit through the whole bore. Talk about safety first football from England, not a bit of any positive thought. Harry Kane should have auditioned for the part of The Invisible Man. At least the Jocks showed passion and commitment, shame they did’nt win.:-(:-(:frowning:

A lot of sexual innuendo in that post realspeed, if you don’t mind me saying ??

Donkeyman!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: