England v Columbia

Anyone interested…
A mate of mine has 2 tickets to the England v Sweden match on Saturday.
He bought them months ago on spec for £600 each including flights, but didn’t realise when he bought them that it was on the same day as his wedding!
So he is looking for someone to take his place if you are interested?

It’s at 3pm at the wedding chapel on Blackpool prom. Bride’s name is Nicola, 5’6", quite attractive, has her own income and is quite a good cook apparently.

:lol::lol::lol: good one!

At least someone will score ! :blush::blush::blush:

It was posted on Facebook by a mate…:lol:

I was just amazed that the English FA had to employ a little known former Scottish striker to coach Harry Kane & co. Allan Russell played most of his football in the lower leagues.

Obviously better at talking about it than doing it?

Yes Rehab, tell him I’ll do it…:lol:
I’m not all that interested in football…:018:
Or Mrs Fox…Time for a change anyway…:cool:

:044::044:

Brill. You had me going there. I’m just looking up how far Blackpool is.

Well At least Longdogs if she doesn’t turn up we could have a pint together…:smiley:

And if she does, we can toss for her…:cool:

:mrgreen:

If she asks nicely.

This Sweden thingy, the players were asking Southgate how to approach the match, he replied “First you gotta catch the Chicken”.:lol::lol:

Do you think that ‘boycotting Ikea’ might help?..:102:

Or maybe Scottish men have something that most English men don’t…

You are going to be in so much trouble :lol:

Another one who goes where angels fear to tread :lol:

No problem Rehab…Mrs Fox never comes in here…:-D:-D:-D

A small sporran? :lol:

You hope :lol:

Thought the Colombia match was dreadful. England played appallingly, ball passing was all over the place and there were almost no moves at all toward Colombia’s goal. They were extremely lucky to survive the distance to go to penalties. Had Colombia not have given away a penalty, we would have lost plain and simple.

Against any half decent opposition England is simply not going to get away with that kind of lacklustre performance, they will get absolutely creamed.
By the time the ordinary 90 mins were up I was struggling to remember any actual shots at the Colombian goal. Were there actually any at all?

Spain lost their match in similar fashion, just playing “patty cake” with the ball in the middle of the pitch and never making any concerted movements into the opposition penalty area. Games are not won without being creative and taking chances.

England will have to seriously up their game from here to stay in.

Or painting lots of white arrows on the pitch pointing towards their goal. :lol: