Emmerdale

How long ago was her abortion ? Perhaps it was twins and one survived!

Oooooohhh. Goodun, that! :smiley:

Anyone know who is the father of charity’s baby

No Mary, cast a glance back to posts 19 & 20. :slight_smile:

Going back to Laurel, Douglas was encouraging her to drink, now he’s all "supportive ". I Think Laurel’s acting has been very good especially the look in her eyes. My sister gets just like that.

She’s playing the part well, especially the sneering! Could hate her at times.

Me too !! I can’t stand my sister when she’s drunk she gets evil . When Laurel told Gabby (awful child) that Ashley had died it reminded me of the disgraceful way my sister behaved when my eldest sister died , they just lose all decency !!

Good grief! Chrissie and Cain whatever next!

At the moment, unless something really interesting is revealed, I think this Charity’s baby thing is rather daft.

I just thought what a lucky lady when it happened :blush:

She is but poor him!

I also wish they would do something with the Vicar-ess (:-D) flippin’ hair. She’s got a long thin face, and her long straight hair exaggerates that and makes her face look about 3" wide.

I like the character though, much more than I did at first, I just wish they’d let her have a decent hairstyle, poor woman.

Robert’s turned into an interesting character, very devious! Will he be a match for Cain?

He certainly is a devious little so and so, nasty piece of work that one.

Well we all wondered, so what do we think about the baby daddy ? have to admit I was a little disappointed I was quite liking the idea of a tug of love between Debbie and Megan if it turned out the baby was her brother’s.

I think Charity’s lying. Dna test needed methinks!

I also think she is lying.

Ooh interesting I never thought of that.

'The other site has put up a youtube video showing their one off was in 2013, so unless she was an elephant, with its long gestation period, he wouldn’t be the father.

And in the meantime she had an abortion…