Earth shot 1 BBC

Series of programmes on the earth introduced by Prince William re the Earthshot prize prize
A council of people to decide who get it .
Starting now with David Attenborough.

It’s excellent !

2 Likes

They are awarding the prizes tonight
Five prizes of one million pound to the nest environmental projects .

I wonder if people will ever get sick of David Attenborough. :thinking:

Never, just listening to his voice ( and I am listening to him now ) is mesmeric .
No one speaks like David Attenborough
I am glad I have shared the earth with such a man .

1 Like

Perhaps it’s only my nerves he gets on. :102:

1 Like

Coral Vita has won one .
Well deserved what a wonderful project !

1 Like

Yes well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.
I like the whole concept of Earth Shot and getting people to think of ways to help the planet.

1 Like

The city of Milan has just won a prize for their waste hubs
For the redistribution of food nothing is wasted .
A truly worthy project .

1 Like

Certainly looks like that. I also think he’s wonderful and hope he continues for a very very long time. I also thought Earthshot was a brilliant programme.

1 Like

50 years ago, I was thinking of ways not to destroy the planet, do I get a prize, probably not, for the last four decades, I have done my bit to help destroy it.

Well he’s certainly done his best to oblige you so far.

Yes - excellent isn’t it? Shame he gets on your nerves…I wonder why?

Not really. I haven’t got a telly, so I never see him.

Have you got a Tubby?

Curious that someone you don’t see - as you don’t have a TV - should get on your nerves?

1 Like

Even more curious that you should be so fascinated by it. Why don’t I just retract what I said about him so we can both get on with our lives? He’s a great guy. :023: :slightly_smiling_face:

Well there’s another curiosity - how can a written statement be retracted? Aren’t people amazing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well at least let me retract it in spirit. And if you would also allow me to apologise for my grumpy behaviour, that would be wonderful. :pensive:

Erased

What a wonderful apology! Statement now considered retracted in spirit and looking forward to future posts from a very cheerful, very happy Harbal. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like