Each time a Police/Ambulance passes with sirens on

A couple of dogs start howling.
Such a mournful sound.

1 Like

Hi

Ambulances with blue lights ans sirens very rarely pass my house, they normally stop and collect me.

3 Likes
2 Likes

You’re funny :smiley:

My dogs that I had when I was younger howling to a siren sounded more rambunctious. They would run back and forth in the yard, howling up a storm.

No dogs at the moment. I’ve been happy when I hear a siren outside when it sounds close by. I somehow get the feeling that my neighbors are on better behavior when police are close by.

1 Like

when I went to view Ellie at the Rescue Centre she was 8months old and she was bouncing up and down Howling trying to see over the short wall kennel she was in .
She still Howls when shes anxious , I returned one day recently from shopping and as I approached my house I could here her howling . A very sorrowful sound .

1 Like

Ellie misses you when you are not there. She loves you and wants to be with you all the time. Lovely, loyal Ellie :dog: :slightly_smiling_face:

So true ,shes 12 now and i know her time is not long off, She is always at my side .she will leave a empty space .

1 Like

I live close by to a main artery road to downtown and the hospital. Therefore, from the Pandemic time it was non-stop daily.

Lately, in the past few weeks, there’s been 2-4 vehicles, either police cruisers, ambulances or occasional fire engines.

Traffic and construction, that’s daily. CoffeeBean, my kitty kat, is sometimes bothered by it. Nowadays, he’s getting used to it, so he’s just chilling.

The cutest thing remains when curtains are opened and the seagulls take off or land on rooftop. The chittering sounds he makes are sweet. It’s like he’s saying “One day soon when weather is warmer, Mummy will open window and blam, you’ll be dinner!”

1 Like

The video is so cute
@1.26 - “Get out of my Face” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like