Drones and dogs

Breathtaking - thank you!

Yes there is Eliza.

https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/drone-code/where-you-can-fly

Quote:

4. Do not fly closer to people than 50m

This includes people in buildings and transport, including cars, lorries, trains, and boats.

You must keep a minimum horizontal distance of 50m between your drone or model aircraft and people. This creates a no fly zone around people that goes all the way up to the legal height limit. It can help to think of this no fly zone as a cylinder.

You must not fly over people in this no fly zone, even if you fly higher than 50m.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link and info OGF, When i mentioned it to my Son , he said maybe it was to do with the Railway line we live close to, perhaps it was being surveyed … But I got the impression it followed me from the front garden to the back , I decided to go indoors and wait 5min , by when i went back out it had gone .
I began to wonder if these drones are being used to see if anything left outside to steal or even look for easy access to burgle

2 Likes

Perhaps when it’s raining Tabby…
:cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

So indoors all the time then?

1 Like

Actually Bruce, we are having a very long spell of dry weather, they’ve even put on a hosepipe ban. (I hope I haven’t jinxed it now telling you that) They have forecast thundery showers tomorrow (Saturday) later in the day, but hopefully I’ll get my walk done before it arrives. Farmers and gardeners do need it though.

1 Like