Don't take a fence

Beautiful landscape and amazing craftmanship. Wow!

Great job Fruitcake, and I love your workshop…
:+1:

1 Like

Terrrific job me oul Fruit, well displayed with great snaps, God bless your hands and long may they swing yer trusty hammer. :wink: :smiley:

3 Likes

ya gonna paint it all white?

1 Like

Amazing work Fruitcake, I’m very impressed! :+1:

1 Like

Looks brilliant well done

1 Like

Wow. Love how talented you are fruity.

Brilliant

1 Like

Simply put, you are a handyman and a creative wonder! I love the detail, the craftsmanship, and…fortitude to stick with it.

Now, I will wait patiently for my invite to see this marvel and have a sip of tea with you and your lovely cousin. I’m across the pond, so I know these posts take time. I can wait. :blush:

1 Like

great work love to see it

1 Like

I’m making scones this afternoon. Would 4pm suit?

1 Like

Aye, but it needs to be fish friendly paint.

Gosh I am in awe of your creativity and craftsmanship Fruity! It all looks absolutely wonderful, and I hope it succeeds in keeping the pesky foxes and herons away from your fish!

1 Like

Stunning work that, Fruity. :+1:

Looks good @Fruitcake a neighbour has a fish pond and he put a electric fence around his, he said that it doesn’t hurt the birds or animals, it’s only a light shock and they go away unhurt.

1 Like

Ooooh what a beautifull garden Fruitcake,great job done too,nice one.

1 Like

oh give the man a break ; he’ll only wanna try and do better next time !

1 Like

To finish this project, I made another gate to keep the dogs from escaping into the garage when the door is open, using some more wood offcuts and two left over fence panels.

I then needed another gate to close off this gap.

I needed a four panel span, but they only come in a three and a one. I only had two single jobbies, and a three and a one didn’t look right.

The solution was to cut down a three, and add my last two singles, as well as making it look like two separate gates, like so.

Next I needed to cut down some timber framing to make the rest of the gate.

Trial assembly.

A coat of stain.

In it’s final resting place.

Triplets.

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing!!

2 Likes

@Fruitcake - Brilliant!

1 Like

looks like an outdoor bedroom? for midgets?