Don't burst my bubble!

Thank you…it can be a little bit addictive, heh!

2 Likes

If you like to sit and blow bubbles, Spitty…far be it for me to judge :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting photos .A good idea and well photographed. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, Mart… its good fun to do once in a while. :smiley:

1 Like

Now they are different and very good too; I’m liking those a lot.
:023:

2 Likes

Thanks Zaphod…I have tons of them now, all different. I might get a couple printed off and hang on the wall.

4 Likes

They’re certainly good enough.
A friend has her favourites blown up in size and printed on a big canvas, & it’s not horrendously expensive to do either.

1 Like

I have framed up 1 drawing I copied of Chillie6’s art work, and it looks really good, I just used originary copy paper, might get some gloss paper that would really bring it alive…

ASH FLOWERS

7 Likes

Whoa, did @Chillie6 do that? Its fabulous! Yes gloss paper would work too. :+1:

1 Like

I did one that I showed on the old OFF, printed off on glossy paper at A3 size - cost me a whole pound, hehe! Yes I might look at that as a wee project…or even get them on cards to give out, ha!

4 Likes

Yes surprising isn’t it. I’m not just a pretty face you know :grinning:

5 Likes

Pretty…did you actually say pretty…is there an emoji for hysterical?

1 Like

Its a bit difficult to see your face behind that mask of yours, but your drawing skill is amazing, I am impressed! :astonished:

1 Like

I love these Pixie! They make wonderful abstract art and would definitely work as wall art printed out large. I used to play about with photography like this, but don’t these days. I remember photographing water drops on a CD to get a rainbow effect - that was fun too, but I can’t even remember now how I achieved it. I’m pretty sure I used a macro lens, and it’s all about getting the light source at the right angle to the CD, but beyond that it’s all a bit of a fog!

3 Likes

Oooh thats interesting, Sheba…I might give that a go at the weekend :+1: I love the rainbow colours on a CD!

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be able to find out the exact method from Mr Google :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful Di!

2 Likes

Yes he is very Talented…Silly, but talented. :innocent:

3 Likes

Nobody is perfect! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Minx I’ll have you know the captain is perfect.:joy:
Ok maybe not, Di is right I m silly🤡

1 Like