Done a "top up shop" yesterday

Some tin Sardines, milk, mandarins,bread, soda water cetra, cetra.
Total cost - $20.01
As I look over to the next checkout, trolley not full, still items to be scanned, total to date - $337.45.

1 Like

Did you see what item caused the high amount?

1 Like

Isn’t that how some romances are supposed to start?
People taking an interest in other people’s shopping baskets, thinking about what they might have in common.

1 Like

That’s a new one on me. Hey babes, you dancin? You askin? Yeah! Then I’m dancin but mind ya fag :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah being single. Singles don’t buy meat & two veg. That’s how romances start … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

No no no… gentlemen please!
I think it’s meant to be more subtle than that. You sidle up to a lady who takes your fancy, dreamily gaze into her shopping basket (no staring) and win her over by making a suave and witty comment or suggestion about one of her items.

What could possibly go wrong, you should try it sometime.

1 Like

No but the trolley was almost full to overflowing. Plenty of items are expensive, ie, cheese, Laundry Detergent, Shampoo/Conditioner,

1 Like

Keep working on it Chilli old chap.

Or you could just nudge her into the stock room, make mad rampant love between the drumsticks and the fairy.

1 Like

No way… haven’t you heard about the cost of living crisis d00d?
Wild horses wouldn’t drag me away from my trolley…I want my pound back thank you very much :018:

1 Like

Covid is still with us so we don’t go into supermarkets if we can help it.Perhaps they feel the same and have one big shop.

1 Like

Covid has slipped from top spot of concerns here in Western Australia.
Still averaging 70+ cases a day, 3 of those needing hospitalisation.
Since the start of July there have been 30 deaths in Perth attributed to Covid.

Very possible they may be taking precautions and doing their shopping for the month, limiting exposure.
I often see very full trollies with large price tags.

1 Like

… know where your priorities lie. :023:

1 Like