Donald Trump refuses to answer questions in New York investigation

Yep. Someone else could have typed precisely the same as Chillyla but inserted (mostly Republicans) in point 1 and have an equally as appropriate stance/argument.

Donald.Is that you?

If he is such a man of peace why is it that his supporters are the most violent?

2 Likes

Not thereā€™s a question to be answered. :thinking:

1 Like

Hi

I used to enjoy that in some serious cases.

Sit them down with their Solicitor and do the formal caution, you do not have to say anything etc etc.

Ask a few questions and they would not answer and just grin at you.

Then the kicker, unfortunately in this instance I have determined that this matter is one where public health and or public safety could be seriously affected.

You have met one of the few people who you are obligated to answer and failure to answer is a criminal offence for each question you fail to answer.

On the positive side what ever you say in answer to my questions cannot be used in evidence against you.

That upset the apple cart

In political discussions, folk often look for evidence that verifies their own ideas, while at the same time avoiding or ignoring contradictory evidence.
Itā€™s called Confirmation bias.

I think itā€™s a blinkered attitude and I try to challenge my own thinking by also listening to folk with different ideas and challenging / debating the facts without getting personal.
Folk do not have to agree with each other to have a good debate - whatā€™s the point of preaching to the converted anyway.
A respectful exchange of opinions and a robust challenge of statements claimed as facts is all part and parcel of a good debate, in my opinion,

Good Luck with finding a forum niche of folk who are all Trump fans, if thatā€™s what you are looking for - thereā€™s bound to be some sites like that if you look for them.