Dogs as a pack in this thread

Dogs as a pack ??

1 Like

Dogs as a pack? yes I had one but called it my “Clan of Sheepies” :wink:

7 Likes

In built rugs…central heating…best of company., so much love, but plenty of exercise all +'s…-'s…
muddy paws, hair everywhere, kitchen mayhem.
mmm :thinking:
I Love Cats though…haha

2 Likes

Correct in all but one thing :wink: No hair everywhere, they don’t moult have to have their coats taken off with the clippers. :grinning:

4 Likes

Millie -Matty -Flicka- Franny- Emma

5 Likes

cockers x3

Lucy Rolly Bobby

5 Likes

swe
Biddy and Brough

5 Likes

I have forgotten who this lot of puppies were

6 Likes

Ok that is good…I know some breeds do not moult so much…and some are just fluff factories…One of our rescue Cats was an example. She loved all the places that were not normal,really like sinks…she loved sleeping in them…she would get in one of those small bread baskets as well and loved being high up, away from everything and everyone.
Black and a Fluff ball breed…
Although I am not afraid of Dogs I am cautious…A parent taught us two girls, fear of dogs and flying…neither lasted, once I realised it was just drummed into us from an early age…

3 Likes

I love sheepies @Rox and had one many years ago.
It acquired quite a taste for strawberries (but only the ones I tried growing) and sadly suffered from hip dysplasia (clicky hip).
Yours look gorgeous and thanks both for the lovely photographs and for putting a smile on my face because of happy memories…

1 Like

Lovely photo’s Roxy & Meg.
We only had one dog at a time.

Yes, I’ll second that.

Elmo, Dot & Ruby.
Sadly a few years ago now.

And the much smaller hooligans I have got now. . . .

Sadly, I lost the dark one, Izzy, last year, and another one is almost 16 and I know her time is coming. She had a stroke about a month ago. . . . :cry:

4 Likes

These are my 2 golden retrievers at the moment
Barley on the left and berry.

They just had new toys each Mr.carrot.
Did have 5 at one stage.
At the back from right to left, bramble, Logan, Moss in front from left willow and bracken, all in the back garden…

2 Likes

Beautiful dogs, Logan.
I’ve always liked the Goldies.

Thank you Mups