Dog vs cat people: who's more intelligent?

Are you a dog or a cat person?

What does that say about you?

According to this study of college students, dog and cat people have different personalities.

Dog people are more outgoing while cat people are more sensitive, introverted, non-conformists.

No way this part is true. It says that cat people are more intelligent.

As a lifelong dog lover, that part is mistaken.

Just a bit of fun. It’s a real study but only on a group of college students that doesn’t appear too serious.

What if you like both? Are you conflicted?

For this study, they were disqualified out.

71% of people had a preference.

1 Like

I must be very conflicted :dog::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Me to, I love both the same.

1 Like

We have had both and the same time. Dogs are more intelligent.

I have always found dogs are more intelligent,i am not a lover of cats,but still give them a stroke and chat to them.
Then again i speak to the robins in the garden.

1 Like

Cats ! Who wants a pet that ignores you most of the time?
I think dogs are the best thing ever invented.But perhaps I’m not very intelligent.

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol, spot on. :rofl:

I have always been a dog person. No one in my family ever had cats.
I love the look in a dog’s eyes when they are happy to see you; they show you exactly how they are feeling towards you, no games.
Cats on the other hand…

2 Likes

That’s ok. Robins have a very special relationship with humans. It’s funny because I had this experience myself. I felt that my dad was in the garden as a robin. I thought I’d gone a bit nuts, but I told a work colleague and she told me that this was not unusual.

1 Like

Absolutely spot on AnnieS.
When both my parents died, at the scattering of their ashes a robin would appear.
And when i was going through a bad patch i was talking to my parents
(so to speak)and again a robin would appear.
I had a cheeky one who used to ride on the lawn mower whilst i was mowing the lawn.
Our comfort bird for sure.

2 Likes