Does there come a time when

At a certain age for a woman with long hair, that they should cut it.

of course they can do what ever they choose with it as it’s nothing to do with me.

Just wondered what you thought about old woman with long hair and if it suited them?

Personally I don’t like to see old woman with long hair, I think it makes them look older?

Especially if it’s loose, not being nasty as we age we get wrinkles, and I think long flowing hair emphasise the wrinkles more,imo.

What are your thoughts?

I had mine cut from long to short in my 30s.

Call me old-fashioned but, I quite like to see a mature woman with long hair tied up.

3 Likes

I would never cut my hair, apart from a trim to keep the ends tidy, and it has been long since I was about 9 … apart from when I lost it when on Chemo!
I hardly ever go to the hairdressers, never colour it & just wash it and let it dry ( occasionally with a hairdryer, if I am in a rush!
It is a personal choice & I like long hair!

2 Likes

Tied up I agree, not flowing freely though, I think it looks awful on an old face.

I agree it is a personal choice.

I’m just voicing how I see older woman with long hair.

There is a lady in my neighbourhood who has the most beautiful long hair, unfortunately when she turned round her face didn’t match it.
again just personal choice on her behalf.

I just expect to see a young face on woman with long hair, that is my mindset

Do you think post menopausals should wear pink tracksuits and Croydon facelift?

This thread is about older woman with long hair. dood.

I am voicing that I think it makes them look older.

Long hair on an old face imo, looks awful, especially if it’s free flowing.

I was watching 9 strangers on tv last night…Nicole Kidman who is now in her 50s, she was the main star…her hair was long and free flowing…she looked awful ,imo…made her look older…I think it was a wig though, nonetheless imo it didn’t suit her.

My BH has long hair and intends to keep it and go grey.
She thinks that coloured hair on old women makes them look older

2 Likes

I dislike seeing women with ‘manly’ hair cuts.

Long hair is very feminine and can be beautiful at any age - providing it is well cared for - bleached, coloured and/or badly cared for hair alwys detracts.

1 Like

Do you often tie women up, d00d>?

Look at my photo on
"Presents received, good, bad or even weird?" thread. It was taken when I was 66, do you think I look old?

It can be very beautiful…but does it look beautiful on a wrinkled face…does the hair suit the face?

I can’t see your face, you’re to far away.

It is what nature intended - and I would not have the temerity to argue with her!

long hair older women

These women aren’t models…just regular women. They have long hair and wrinkles. Its more to do with having a good attitude, and dressing well.

2 Likes

I don’t agree…nature intended us to be naked…would you walk around naked?

Those woman don’t look like that in real life…that is a photo…

Not sure what you are viewing it on. On my PC it is a huge photo… it had to be that teddy bear is BIG! :smiley:

Well of course its a photo, pauline. I got it online. And these people do look like that in real life. Check out…oh I can’t say, but they are regular women who go to the shops and do chores etc. They just do with style.

1 Like