Does anyone know what this is for?

I have two sofas and each one has this black loop attached under the seat cushions, It’s not elasticated, if you pull it, nothing happens and it’s not a sofa bed. It is positioned in the middle of the sofa.

I have tried Googling it but couldn’t find any answers.

Any ideas?? And no, it’s not one of my old thongs. :lol:

1 Like

I suppose if you pulled it upwards it would lift the front of the sofa if you want to get under it for some reason?

bondage

That was my first thought Carol, a way of getting to all the old one pound coins dropped down the back :lol: but nothing happens. I think if I pulled it hard it would just break.

Nope! Tried that. :wink:

Could it be to stop the cushions from slipping? :slight_smile:

Another thing I thought of Mags but I can’t see how. There are two cushions and nowhere to attach it anyway. It wouldn’t be long enough to go around a seat cushion.

:017:

Did you mean a cushion cushion Mags (as opposed to a seat cushion)? I suppose that could work if there was a cushion in the centre which appears to be trendy at the moment.

You might have solved the mystery. :-p

Interesting.

I think I’d drop an email to the manufacturers …

Was it where the labels were attached when new and you pulled them off?

I think I might do that. I know it’s not important but it is bugging me. :slight_smile:

No, the labels were attached to the back upright - still there in fact.

I visited Camp Hopson today,they also have a furniture department,which I looked in,they had a large selection of Parker knoll,would you like me to pop in there tomorrow and ask the shop assistant?

T’is a mystery! I must get up and look under my cushions…
…later.

No LD, I was thinking of the seat cushion, I wouldn’t have thought it would be for a loose cushion … but you never know :slight_smile:

If you are passing that would be great Pauline. Thanks.

Don’t disturb yourself Tess. :-p

I reckon Mrs. LD sowed it there.
She intended looping it round him so she knew where he was. :wink:

Ha ha, yes she ties it to my belt and forces me to watch A place in the country sun location abroad down-under. :lol::lol:

You poor soul! :cry: