Doctors want 30% pay increase?

And dentists!!! lol

That’s a laugh 
 my local GP’s surgery is getting a derelict look. They wriggle out any face to face appointment now in favour of a text or phone consultation.
Really, all they need is a good switchboard or call centre not a surgery.

1 Like

Blimey, Wendeey. What on earth is happening?

In the not too distant future if things don’t drastically improve, we will all have rotten teeth (if we have any left), sick animals that won’t get treatment, and have to die in our beds quietly because there will be no ambulances or doctors anymore —except for the rich and famous of course. :astonished:

I know just what you mean.
I struggle with some regional accents too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And firemen 
 they’re threatening to come out on strike too.

Oh Gawd, Morti! :astonished:

We might as well all give up now, and be done with!
The Cops will be next. :policeman:

Mups I’d say it’s our fault for living longer lol And also the increase in population.

My ex’s dad has a strong Irish accent and I still can’t understand him to this day and I’ve known him since I was 17 lol

Thankfully, I think I’m correct in saying, the cops aren’t allowed to strike.

Who’s fault’s that though?
Over the year’s we’ve had better education on how to look after our health, doctors and surgeons repairing bits of us that they could never have done once, better food available, better hygiene,
now it’s all come back to bite their bums ey? :smiley:

1 Like

You are correct, Wendeey. I didn’t know that.
This is what I’ve just found:

" The police have been banned from striking since 1919, when the Police Act was first established."

1 Like

Mups, it might be better to die in your bed than a remote establishment! :grinning:

Yeah, perhaps you’re right, Spitty.
Cheerful thought aint it. :grinning:

Bet a few bob will be made on the side in Calendars of geezers clad in waterproof trousers and bracers :grinning:

1 Like

A valid thought maybe.

We haven’t always got a say in it though, have we.
You could fall off your bike, roll down a steep hillside into a deep lake, and not be found for 10 years. :flushed:

Now see what you’ve done! All this talk about snuffing it is making me too morbid. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

even the new matches and matchboxes aren’t striken that well these days - me kitchen floor is covered with pink headed matches!

I’m on about when the Bike days are done and dusted, and, shuffling is the order of the day. :grin:

1 Like

well known dance of the monks heh?

1 Like

Oh I see. Like when you trip over your zimmer trying to get to your commode, ey? :wink:

1 Like