Do your words sometimes disappear when typing?

Copied from another thread.

That’s enough of the pleasantries.

Goodbye Mups…

[/QUOTE]

ar too pleasant

That was f

All I can suggest is that you water it down a bit more. :lol:

P.S. Pixie is right about probably a mouse will sort it though.
I had one without a wire on my old laptop and it just sat on the touch pad as I remember.
Failing that, if you use your laptop on a desk, or table, there will be a small space on the surface next to the machine won’t there? It only takes up about as much space as a tea cup - or your beer mug. :smiley:

ar too pleasant

That was f
[/QUOTE]

Now what are you on about man? :lol:

I don’t have words disappearing from the screen, I have them disappearing from my brain as I type. :lol: It’s very disconcerting and most upsetting when it happens.

Now what are you on about man? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

I started typing then ended up sitting on a different chair… in the garden. :lol:

I started typing then ended up sitting on a different chair… in the garden. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Gawd . . . . what are we going to do with yer man? :roll:

Blimey, thats some laptop you have!! Wish mine could do that :shock:

[SIZE=“4”]SOLVED (maybe) [/SIZE]

Having just had a whole reply box disappear apart from a few words, I thought I would have another search for the problem.

Apparently there is a function called ‘Overwrite’ (I didn’t bother to find out what it was for, apart from causing problems). The answer is to turn it off by simply pressing the ‘Insert’ Key. The ‘Insert’ Key is actually the 0 key and says on it ‘0 ins.’

I did this, then quickly typed a whole load of type to see what happened and so far the problem has not occurred. I still have the spelling mistakes but that’s down to my typing. :blush:

Anyway, I shall see how this goes and report back in case anyone else gets the same problem.

YES and what is with that? I do not understand how that even happens but it happens often and is annoying and bothersome.

Have never had any of the issues you describe.

While I’m here, I have discovered the secret to life and eternal youth and happiness, which I will now describe:

It’s simple. All you have to do is follo

:lol::lol: You had me there, just for a second.

Glad you saw the subtlety. ;-):lol:

I have also noticed that this only happens on this forum. When

(happened again)

typing an email, it’s fine.

How fat actually ARE your fingers Dongles?!!:mrgreen:

Yep, my words are wasted, sometimes wonder why I bother.

Hee hee, maybe it isn’t my fingers. :mrgreen::shock:

Sometimes my words are wasted, other times they are just jumble up. :lol:

Funny how the words “Wimmin OUT!” and “Feel free to leave anytime” in the LTP thread always works out for you, eh? No jumbling up there. :shock:

For it is already written. :-p