Do you wear shorts

When it’s hot?

Or maybe you wear them all year round?

Baggy or tight shorts?

I wear shorts from April until late October
Easier to show a pic rather than trying to describe them :grinning:

4 Likes

As soon as the warmer weather arrives I will wear my shorts on a daily basis around the house and occassionally out & about too. Being male, I do not risk tight shorts and prefer something along the line of denim; sometimes even cut down jeans rather than scrap a pair where the knees are becoming to the point of splitting. A sharp pair of shears and some thread + a visit to the sewing machine = a pair of shorts in less that 30mins :ok_hand:

1 Like

With my legs, you have got to be joking. :grinning:

3 Likes

So you deprive your body of all that necessary vitamin D from the sunlight.

1 Like

No, I am sparing people the sight of my varicose veins & knobbly skin.

2 Likes

Yes, I wear shorts in the summer. Usually cargo pants style but I have been known to cut the legs off an old pair of jeans (without bothering to sew new hems!)

1 Like

No No No!

Fashion train crashes!

Except men with good tanned legs.

And posties!

2 Likes

Oh my! :scream: Showing off Cap’n America’s legs like that…Foxy will be envious! :joy:

4 Likes

Lucky I had my longer shorts on :clown_face::innocent:

3 Likes

Only on the beach.

1 Like

The last time I wore shorts was in primary school doing PE, and had those wonderful black plimsolls which allowed me to run super fast! I’m not a fan of wearing shorts, really.

2 Likes

I do wear shorts ,when I work out or in the garden,I would never walk down the high street in them, to self conscious.

I have seen women of a mature age, with a fantastic pair of legs, and indeed if I had legs like that, I would be wearing shorts, but, not skin tight ones.

I wear cut offs in the garden in summer
I wear shorts sometimes in hot countries not really short ones though it’s never that hot in the U.K. .

1 Like

I walk a lot. Some of the paths have briars, thorns, and nettles. Among other nasty things. Shorts are not viable for such circumstances…

Sister, I hear ya! :grinning: :call_me_hand: I do what I can as a matter of public service not to wear shorts unless I am working out, or a bathing suit unless I am surfing.

2 Likes

as soon as the temps go up, maybe above 20degs, then i get me shorts out, various colours to choose from, right through till its gets chilly, so probably March to October

1 Like

I wear demin hotpants pretty much all year round. I’m wearing them now in fact. Keeps everything light and airy.

3 Likes

No, not shorts. The baggy ones make me look like a giant Boy Scout and I have a phobia about tight clothes that reveal the shape of my bum crease :rofl: :shorts::shorts:

My legs are OK, though. I wear short skirts to show ‘em off :leg::leg::leg::leg::leg::leg:

3 Likes

In the summer if I’m working around the garden or helping himself with some job or other, usually in one of the fields. I will not go into the village or town wearing them though, it back into cut off jeans then.

1 Like