Do you wear a pinny?

@RightNow… and you never splash those sauces. That’s amazing. I need your secret :blush: No matter how careful I am… always splash :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I always cook in the nude with an apron if I’m frying. It saves making a mess on ones clothes. The apron prevents splashing of hot fat on those delicate bits…
:nerd_face:
:astonished:

1 Like

Steph agrees

Video Version

https://youtu.be/yrVuu8NaFko?si=cLmB6jWI7e2kCD7F

2 Likes

I have a tabard for dirty work.

1 Like

I washed my chef’s aprons today and realised that they were looking worn-out - my oven gloves, too, are torn and frayed - so I’ve ordered replacements from Amazon:

I have a drawer full of aprons and wear one when I remember. i can’t resist buying new ones as some have such lovely designs.

1 Like

I might start watching more cooking programmes if the chefs were all dressed like that Omah…
:astonished:
Not a big fan of the tats though…
:009:

For outside jobs, I wear a waterproof jacket. For inside jobs, I don’t put on nice clothes. . . for anything. :blush:

1 Like

I’m thinking of investing in one of these

Or these

The first one is practical but I’d look cuter in the dungarees!

3 Likes

For total protection, how about:

:grin:

2 Likes

That’s nicer than my actual clothes. :wink:

:sweat_smile: Without the breathing mask, I’ve actually looked up the cost of those. Less expensive than you might think for disposable covers.

Never know when you might need total coverage for a messy job.

2 Likes

Indeed - painting, decorating, unblocking a toilet and washing a dog … :+1:

2 Likes

@Maree I’d love to be able to pull that off! :joy: (the look, I mean)

1 Like

Closest I got to a pinny was an apron I had to wear when I was doing woodwork, many years ago.

But I do remember my grandmother back in the sixties, who was never seen without one indoors, a habit my mum picked up later.

1 Like

Blimey…the Andy Pandy designer range of clobber?

I’ve got mine already…so there! :sunglasses:

2 Likes