Do you watch reality TV?

The small farms have been bought out by other small, neighbouring, farms to make bigger farms. Yes whole farmyards have been put to better used, but the farmland is more productive than ever.

No, I can’t be bothered with reality TV. It bores me rigid. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yes but places where families have lived and worked hard all their lives are gone.
THE END.

They are still there. And the farmhouse probably lived in by the same farming family, with financial interest in the land.

No I dont watch them seems to be a lot of wanabees.

No, no and no and no again.
Definitely no.

It makes me laugh when I read the papers online and all these (apparently) ‘celebs’ are doing something or posing or whatever. I’ve really no idea who they are!

1 Like

Don’t own a TV - threw it out when we went digital because the signal was so bad - and most of the programmes were rubbish anyway.

1 Like

I haven’t owned a TV in many years also. If I wanted, I could watch the shows live from my computer. I did that for a while. Even after I canceled my cable TV, I could still watch most of the shows on recorded youtube. Hulu also has many of the shows the day after the live recording. I haven’t been tempted yet but in case something catches my fancy, there are a lot of options out there.

1 Like

No cos most of em did not really want to escape, the size of the Bedrooms really floored them. :walking_man: :biking_man:

We used to watch X Factor, BGT, and so on but the only one we’ve stuck with is Strictly. I don’t know what it is but this show really appeals to us.

1 Like

I have watched a lot of reality tv on YouTube and had my eyes opened,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Haha. Do tell. What were you surprised by? I watch UK shows on youtube as well. As I’ve been thinking about it, I see so many UK shows on youtube.

I like Ant and Dec. They have a variety show, a reality show and a couple game shows. I think it’s Get Me Outa Here, Black and Red and the Ant and Dec show.

Maybe I should start another thread on game shows. Y’all have a ton of those there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t dare, I’ll get judged for it,:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I also watched one on my sons Netflix, I didn’t know it shows up what you watch , so, his girlfriend thought he had been watching it , and gave him a right telling off…he then had a right go at me!..:open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::sweat_smile:

I haven’t been watching any in a while and won’t be, although I quite like TOWIE.

1 Like

:044:

I wouldn’t tell :icon_wink:

1 Like

No, not the type of programme we like.

It’s called Going Outside and stars me. COVID has pushed my viewing shows to the limit of my sanity. :smiling_imp: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

They call it Reality TV.

Oh, the irony.

I have been watching Married at First Sight. Shame it seems very scripted as the earlier ones were less so. You can find it on 4 Catchup. The current series is ending tonight, in about eight minutes on E4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

No! I personally feel that there’s nothing real about it!

Interestingly enough, the Brits actually started this whole ‘reality tv’ fiasco!

Why, if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t it The House of Windsor that set the trend?

:lol:

I thought it was Big Brother that started it. Not that it matters. :wink:

1 Like