Do you watch cartoons or anime?

I used to watch the cartoons with my twins when they were small.

More the Rainbow, Yogi Bear era then. :grinning:

The next time I watched them was with my grandchildren - that was in the days of Thomas the Tank, Bob the Builder, Telly Tubbies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I remember Shaun the Sheep. There are a bunch of movies and a TV series. I watched it several years ago. Funny.

I used to watch that along with Wallace and Gromit.

1 Like

Did you like Barney? Sing with me. ā€œI love you, you love me, weā€™re a happy familyā€ :laughing:

1 Like

It is the same ones, the film was so popular they made the TV Series, about 8 seasons I think. Thereā€™s 3 full films now and I have them all on DVD.

2 Likes

two of my modern day favourites @butterscotch ā€¦if you can call them modern dayā€¦ my favourite W&G is the ā€œWrong Pair of Trousersā€ :smiley:

3 Likes

Arrrgh just brought back memories of the kids watching his flipping video over and over :grinning:

1 Like

My Sister Born 1946 was always waiting for Muffin the Muleā€¦for me it was Bill and Ben the Flower Pot Menā€¦

1 Like

Used to watch those when I was a kid. Liked the flowerpot men. Flobalop weeeeeed !

2 Likes

Sure you were watching it and not initā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

Singing at the top of my voice with you, Butterscotch! :musical_note: :notes: :joy:

3 Likes

keep taking the medication Chillie :smiley:

1 Like

so much fun ā€¦he says thatā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t you start with that blooming dinosaur :joy:

2 Likes

I played the important part of Bills Flower Pot :grinning::face_with_hand_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I used to watch Tom & Jerry, The Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, The Pink Panther in my 20s and 30s. Great for chilling and having a laugh to. As a student, it was de rigueur to be in the studentsā€™ union by 5:30 at the very latest so you could sit down to watch The Magic Roundabout.

1 Like

I recently brought a 6 DVD set of Tom & Jerry.

2 Likes

I love Tom & Jerry or the Flintstones.

3 Likes

Another of my recent DVD purchases was when the wind blows. Which is based upon a comic book of Raymond Briggs. Pink Floyds Roger Waters did the music, Although David Bowie wrote & sung the title track.

3 Likes

I remember sitting with my 3year old grandson watching T&J and he remarked what a pretty mouse Jerry wasā€¦I never noticed until then how cute he looks :smiley:

2 Likes

Not really but The Clangers are on the kidā€™s TV here now and then and Iā€™ve always like them.

1 Like