Do You Think That Burying The Dead Is A Waste Of Space?

You need the services of Bog Busters :wink::+1::grin:

1 Like

Oh dearā€¦ripe eh? Military thunder boxes fermenting under the blazing sun can be olfactory experience never to be forgotten. I hated them, not because of the smell, but because the guy sitting next to you could be your CO or RSM ā€¦itā€™s very uncomfortable and you donā€™t want to do anything that might affect your promotion chances

1 Like

Well, we do know that the entire human population of the planet would fit in North Yorkshire as a loose crowd (say, 1 square metre per person) so I am sure the whole population of the planet could be buried in Yorkshire which would then become the dead centre of the solar system.

1 Like

Quite true Bruce, but why would we destroy the most beautiful place on the planet with dead folkā€¦?

Itā€™s probably traditional.

1 Like

Some advice I read somewhere about burying you husband/wife in the garden and you donā€™t want the body found is to cover the grave site in endangered plants, flowers etc, apparently itā€™s illegal to disturb them and you are not allowed to dig them up.
I have always been an advocate of the ā€˜under the patioā€™ movement though.

So was Fred West

Remains to be seen? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having a grave on private property reduces the the propertyā€™s value apparently (I read it somewhere)

Have to have permission to bury someone on own property.
Our shopping centre was built on a old graveyard, donā€™t know if they removed the bones but in the shopping centre people see ghosts.
If youā€™re cremated the ashes can go anywhere.
At our crematorium the heat from the cremations heat the Abbey stadium thatā€™s close by.

1 Like

There is a house in my village that was a former chapel
Several graves in the garden
Just donā€™t dig too deep planting the begonias

1 Like

What a brilliant way to make use of the heat instead of wasting itā€¦
:+1:

Yes itā€™s a great idea.

1 Like