Do You Think Old People Look Ridiculous Driving Sports Cars?

What about young people?

I pulled up to the traffic lights yesterday and honestly thought there was a child driving the car next to me.
At window height only the top of his head was visible and he could only just see above the dashboard it wasnt a small person it was one of those wannbe gangster types , all mouth and attitude, trousers hanging at half mast, gold tooth , dark glasses even at night etc. He had the chair reclined all the way back and was steering with his fingertips!!

I dont know about ridiculous he was downright dangerous.

I do think, old guys, driving “Girlie” sports cars, looks a bit silly.:lol:

Devon? Could have been me.:lol: Even though trike riders don’t by law require a helmet, I always wear mine as do anyone I carry on the back. Can’t call it a pillion, it’s more like an armchair.

Hairdressers’ Mercs ?

Ok, lets let the geezer off, if he drives the 3.2 manual SLK, but he must promise, not to wear a Pink Shirt.

I did notice he had a beard & was around 60, but couldn’t see his face properly. The bike was amazing, had a good look at that.

When buying a soft top car this is the test the old farts should use when deciding which car is best.

Take a wig wearing friend on all test drives.

See what speeds the wig lifts at…this will give a good idea of wind noise/intrusion during drives out.:cool:

You saw ALL that from where you were?

No I don’t think old people look ridiculous driving a sports car…but They DO look ridiculous trying to get in and out of one…believe Me…I know :shock: :blush:

That was me too, when Daughter won her Vauxhall VX220, I had real problems getting out of it, now, 14 years later doubt I’d bother to get in it even.:smiley:
Daughters VX.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n312/palval147/2007-01-26-1832-41.jpg

I did love that car though.

Absolutely not.I have had sports cars on and off all my life why should I stop just because I am of pension age?

That is the funniest video! I know l shouldn’t laugh but… :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly why I didn’t buy a soft top…my syrup would’ve gone AWOL.

Yeah right! You’re too masculine for a syrup!
A chest wig? Maybe!! :lol:

Hahaha…nope…I have only 5 chest hairs and 2 are loose:-p

No of course not, enjoy them.:slight_smile:

I’ve been told I look ridiculous in my 1HP car.
Should I worry about that?
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t641/petzi23/trabi_zpselmfv07u.jpg~original

Hi

To each their own, if you want one fine.

Absolutely no use to me at all.

I want a comfy car, big enough for the fishing tackle, and when I get one, a dog, all mod cons, it is not often that I get the urge to drive at over 100mph, so a sports car would be wasted on me.

That’s not the point of them (if there is one that is), you should not use one as everyday transport, the impracticality would soon drive you bonkers.

I would say more “unusual” than ridiculous Plopsy, also rather inventive.
Do you have to have it MOT’d? :smiley: