Do You Think Old People Look Ridiculous Driving Sports Cars?

Me too good man good man!

Good for you EZ. :023:
If it brings you pleasure and you still feel safe, why ever not.

Aww Tiff!
Older are just as tasty…
Mostly!

Are you taking pillion bookings? ???

No bookings necessary Rhian, just turn up.:wink:

Oooh!!!
How many at once?

Just one at a time i’m afraid Rhian…it’s an age thing! :lol:

When I get the summer car out, I head for the countryside, where there is hardly a soul, plus, no one would know what I look like, under my large Ecky Thump hat.:lol:

Since moving to the SW, I no longer have to worry about the appearance of my car. I just cover it in mud and cow dung and I fit in nicely. :mrgreen:

EZ, l have got a crash helmet in my garage! If Rhian budges up, do you think, you’ve got room for a littlelun?!! :lol:

I can’t see anything wrong in an older person driving a sports car… so long as they are able to get out of it in a dignified manner.

If I want eye candy, I would prefer to see it out of the car so I can view all the assets:mrgreen:, but if I wanted a lift, I would prefer an older driver! He is likely to have more driving experience, enough manners to help me get out of the low seat… and will probably suggest lunch, with interesting conversation, at the end of the journey.:058:

Don’t be hard on older men ladies, they can be lovely! :slight_smile:

Yeh! Well! I am old too so some are still dishy.:smiley:

I have seen that, not sure how old the driver was as he had a helmet on, but he looked good in body leathers.:smiley:

To me they look laughable, in extreme cases, but if it makes them happy I just smile and mentally wish them well. :slight_smile:

Sports cars should be for the under 40s…older folks should not be driving them…especially those wearing wigs.

Tpin … you don’t mean old people look better in hearses :lol:

Of course not…I would never think that of coffin dodgers.

An interesting question and something I have never considered in depth.

My idea of a car is, primarily, to move from place to place.
Lots of space, plenty of room in the back, a comfortable seat, the ability to see over the traffic in front.

What is the point of a ‘sports car’ ?

It goes along the road :smiley: this is good.

erm … struggling here to think of another useful function :confused::smiley:

Most owners look on them as status symbols, or maybe they are just fanatical about a particular make of sports car. Some even own several.:smiley:

that is really cool, dude.:cool: