Do You Talk To Yourself

Seriously, Do you?

I answer myself back as well,
I even have conversations with myself, just being honest.

3 Likes

I do swear at myself or chunter under my breath if I’ve done something stupid. It’s in the manner of ticking myself off.

But I’ve never held a conversation with myself or even answered myself, because I’d find it would be too much of a dull or boring one sided conversation … besides, I’d actually be worried about myself if I did talk to me.

1 Like

No I don’t but I do talk to birds, squirrels and the local cats. :grinning:

1 Like

I talk to my two adorable doggies :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes I talk to myself a lot…But, I don’t listen :wink:

4 Likes

When I saw the thread title I was going to reply that talking to yourself is alright, it’s when you start answering yourself you could have problems. But I see you are already doing that!

Just don’t pick any arguments with yourself, that could be very worrying!

No, I don’t talk to myself, in answer to the OP.
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

Well look at my avatar!
Do you still need to ask?
:rofl:

So yes but it consists most frequently of berating myself if I’ve done something daft and the “Ooh ya bu@@er” type of exclamation is probably the most common example.

2 Likes

With 3 grown up Daughters, how could I ever win an argument unless I do talk to myself.

:scream:

4 Likes

Nom, I don’t talk to myself, but I do have a big conversation with my Cat Coco, she listens to me, Hubby doesn’t.

2 Likes

I do that as well, see what you’ve done “ again” made your self look a right “plonker”…:joy::rofl:

You are funny, Zaphod…:joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

The stories I could tell you Baz, I even forgot I had a car today,:joy::rofl:…then had a right word with myself,:joy:

That’s funny,:joy::rofl:

Do they answer back?..I bet they understand you though, my dog understands me.

No they don’t talk back (most unfortunate) but one understands and obeys. The other likes to test me. He usually wins :rofl:

2 Likes

I had a word with a rat yesterday, it was behind my bin, I put a humane trap out, tempting it with chocolate, I think it was to big to get into the trap. then I would have set it free over the woods. I will have to get a bigger trap, that won’t kill it.because Jack keeps getting a sniff of it, and I don’t want him killing it.

I put peanut butter in my humane traps. It works!

2 Likes

@pauline3 Ah that explains it, this afternoon a woman in a shopping trolley overtook me at more than 80mph, I wondered what had happened to her car!
:grinning:

1 Like

the only time I talk to myself is if I’m swearing .

My son talks to himself and even answers himself back, he told me Mum I even argue with myself. He lives alone so I don’t know if thats anything to do with it, he also has ADHD

1 Like

If you think about it, we talk to ourselves constantly.
I mean, who is it we spend absolutely all of our time with…ourselves

4 Likes