Do you remember any school test questions?

One question - What do diamond drills do?
My answer - Drill for Diamonds

Word pronunciation test
Pronounce Island
My response - Is - land

1 Like

If a train departs at 8.15 am and travels at 60mph for a distance of 32 miles.What are the price of the buns in the station cafeteria?

4 Likes

I can say in all honesty I cannot remember one question at all from my school days but what ever they were I still haven’t failed an exam yet!

The ability to cram and have a good memory got me through. I would be lost with school work these days where class work makes up half of the mark toward a pass. I never did any homework and hated school.

1 Like

Why were you absent on the day of the exam Mr Fox?

3 Likes

What is your name

1 Like

I got a mark for spelling that correctly in my French exam

1 Like

There was a lad in my class who even got that wrong!
I wonder whatever happened to him

1 Like

Is he now Prime minister

4 Likes

I can’t remember any specific questions or tests …I do remember I was a slow developer.
That’ll be why I only just now feel 21 :thinking:

2 Likes

And yet, in reality, you’re a sizeable multiple of that age :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

@macywack that’s funny :grin:

1 Like