Do you play any games on your smart phone?

I’m new to smart phones. I just got one in the beginning of last year, 2020. Now I’m hooked, although my first one broke, so I did without a smart phone again for two months earlier this year.

I downloaded a game called Lily’s Garden. I’m addicted. It’s what I missed most when my phone broke. It’s a simple match game like Bejeweled. It gives my mind something to think about when there’s much going on in the world.

Do you play any games on your smart phone?

5 Likes
  1. Solitaire
  2. Word Search
  3. Who wants to be a millionaire (iPhone community)
  4. Chess
  5. Toon blast (when I’m in the mood)
  6. Magic puzzles

I’m not addicted. I just play if I’m bored

3 Likes

I have an Android phone, but I really want to play some multiplayer games. I was looking for one tonight but didn’t find one.

I love these! Thanks for sharing! :heart_decoration:

I’ve been wanting to find a jigsaw puzzle app. That toon blast is so cute! It’s like Lily’s Garden with the cute factor turned up to 10.

3 Likes

I used to like Angry Bird… but generally don’t play games on my phone now - that’s what PlayStations are for :lol:

3 Likes

You sound like my son

2 Likes

I also prefer the multiplayer. The system hooks you up to a random player in the UK or US. There’s some other regions but I usually select these regions.

It’s really fun to play especially if I’m winning :icon_lol:

2 Likes

I used to but they drain the battery.

2 Likes

No! ( more letters needed )

2 Likes

I play scrabble on face-book on my phone for half an hour every night before I go to sleep.

1 Like

No, I don’t play games on my phone because I keep forgetting my log in info to the app store. The keyboards is tiny and I keep pressing the wrong keys and getting timed out :cry: I gave up! :smiley:

1 Like

There is another game just like Scrabble. It’s called Words With Friends. I play that.

2 Likes

Thanks Besoeker. I might give that a go. :grinning:

1 Like

No not on my phone, but I do have a couple on my tablet.

1 Like

No. I don’t have any games on my smartphones, Ipad or any of my PC’s. I just don’t have the interest or inclination to play them.

1 Like

I don’t have a smart phone.

1 Like

i don’t really play many games on my iPhone but one of the games I do rate really highly is the series of games called The Room by fireproof games the graphics on it are really good I would recommend giving it a go, think they are up to number 4.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. The screen shots at Google Play remind me of Myst. I’m sure games have changed a lot since then, but it had the same feel to it just from the few pictures I saw.

I don’t have a smart phone butterscotch, only a very basic one,…I can understand you playing games, with all that’s going on in the world, I’m quite happy coming here…I’d never get any work done if I had a smart phone as well.:joy::heartpulse:

1 Like

Look me up on face book Besoeker & give me a game. :039:

I’d like to hear from anybody who will give me a game - scrabble or word with friends.
This is my profile on facebook. I hope somebody manages to find me.

Nope as even though I have Samsung S20 which has reasonably large screen it is not big enough for gaming. Neither do I watch films as why spend 2 grand on an legend OLED TV then use the phone for film watching.

I do use my tablet for games though.