Do you play a musical instrument?

I have a Bodhran, didgeridoos, a mouth organ, Xylophone, djembe drums, a balalaika, and a few digital apps to mess about with. I was forced into piano lessons when I younger so never learned to love playing, but I enjoy listening to it. I can’t sing, sadly.

3 Likes

After reading about the various members and their instruments, I was wondering if anyone other that me has that wonderful sensation ASMR. I get it the most when I crank my Ibanez right up with tube screamer well deployed

Rhythm guitar on The Stones’ Not Fade Away.

Bass on Led Zeppelin’s Dazed & Confused.

Errr…that would be no :joy:

1 Like

I get this eelung when I hear a good voice , literally sends shivers down my spine, that tells me tge voice i am hearing is superb.

2 Likes

The same thing happens to me. A good voice in perfect pitch sends shivers down my spine and I get goosebumps all over my skin.

2 Likes

You need to share a sample

:star_struck:

1 Like

I would if I knew how to technically.
I’ve bought a MacBook Air and hope to learn how. Plus I’ve never personally recorded any of my singing or playing and would like to do it before I can’t do it any more. I wish I’d recorded my dad playing Chopin nocturne #9 too

2 Likes

That would have been a nice keepsake

1 Like

Yeah. It would have been and it’s not something you think about until it’s too late. Every once in a while I play it off YouTube. It’s bittersweet.

Sending you a big hug!

:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love hearing singing voices. There’s a guy called Eric Whitacre who got a virtual choir together and makes lovely videos with all the people singing from all over the world. This one is my favourite.

2 Likes