Do you own your own box of crayons?

Crayons are great for drawing on the walls aged 2-4.

1 Like

That jogged another memory. I had completely forgotten about this. I drew something in crayon on my closet door when I was young.

Now I have poster sized paper on my wall for when I get the urge to draw with crayon on the walls. :crazy_face:

I guess I happily never outgrew my childhood. :smiley:

1 Like

You might have hit on the next stress relieving craze!

1 Like

I love my Faber-Castell technical drawing mechanical pencils. I have 2 x 0.7mm, and 1 x 1.0mm dia. They are superb and I’ve had them for donkeys. I also have a Parker version with a 0.5mm dia lead which keeps breaking.

2 Likes

I’ve metallic brass rubbing sticks somewhere

1 Like

Oooh, brass rubbing! Do people still do that? I went through a phase of it ad it really does add a dimension to days out

2 Likes

I last used the gold wax for touching up a chipped mirror frame …worked a treat. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh yes, wax is good for that. I’ve got some of those crayons that cover up marks on wood

1 Like

No, they are on a secured loan. :icon_wink:

1 Like

I hope the interest is low…

no wait…crayons are high interest! :joy:

Should have stated were. :laughing:

Nope…crayons will always be of high interest to me! :+1:

Does the odour put your skin on itch?

1 Like

Nooo, I love the smell of crayons.

Is that weird? :thinking:

You are a lovely little chap … you cheered me up (on that other thread) … have a cuddle from me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Mort that means more than any TL-tattle. :grinning: :mountain_biking_man:

1 Like

I’m a 3rd wheel here aren’t I? :joy:

The eternal triangle! better off with triangulation pillars than pillows. :grinning: :mountain_biking_man:

2 Likes

Well you’re a TL3 but it needs a couple of us to understand Spitty’s mystical sayings.

We could all get up to TL220722 and still not get any understanding of those! :joy:

Erm, yeah ok…although those curved ones are comfy :woman_shrugging: