Do you need a Pedicure?

I wonder why people paint their toe nails.Feet are never going to be sexy whatever you do to them.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what i keep telling myself!

3 Likes

I have never considered trying to make my toenails look sexy! :rofl:

I paint my toenails for myself when I’m baring my feet because I think they look better than my natural nails do in bright sunshine - I don’t want to look at my motley collection of ridged toenails, bearing the scars of all the long hikes I’ve done over the life of each nail. Anyway, a bright coral red nail polish puts me in the holiday mood.
The older one becomes, the more ugly and discoloured toenails become, I think - especially when they have been encased in Boots and shoes all Winter.

3 Likes

But there’s some so fun and frivolous about panting your toenails, not to be sexy, it doesn’t matter if no one ever sees them but you🤣

It’s just so pointless and decadent, would somebody please peel me a grape? :rofl:

4 Likes

But you live in Somerset don’t you ? You could decorate your Wellies :grinning:

2 Likes

@ Quint, a few people are looking for you over on Silver-zone. uk So you better show up :upside_down_face:

Nothing I do could ever cure my Pedi.

1 Like

OK!

5 Likes

That’s me!

2 Likes

Shiver Me Timbers Lacy.
Hope its not the Cyber Cops or worst still the SAS. :sweat_smile:
I did have a go at registering at a couple of sites recommended.
Got Banned before I could even say Hello. :innocent:
Upside. #1.This Brill site allowed me to join. >> On Probation! :rofl
#2. That we know a good un when we see it. :star_struck:

1 Like

Quint, not the Cyber cops LOL, just a few you know from Buzz. :kissing_closed_eyes: nice people who liked you…

1 Like

So, it’s a no for the :footprints: then…

2 Likes

I quite agree with you, Maree…I do my own, too.
I thought my feet were one of my better features…taken last year after a trek…resting on the couch.
I don’t mind doing my nails at all.

2 Likes

If have contact. Please let them know, I tried to join. I think that site.
Found it all too pompous and invasive over the personal details they required before being accepted.
The colour of my socks, is very personal. :rofl:
Certainly miss. The ‘Song/Music Title’ Incited banter, shared between the Musketeers. The same rule applies here. >> “Enjoy”. :+1: >> :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not exactly Sexy.
But do find peeling toe nails. Is easier after a swim softening up.
Doing with your teeth is a selfie posted wonder to behold. :rofl:

2 Likes

I will let them know BUT it’s not the same site you’re thinking of, just 5 basic registration questions. :wink:

1 Like

The Musketeers, good memories for you all, so much fun. :star_struck:

1 Like

I do my own,i hate feet and would not let anyone touch them.

1 Like

I can still reach them so I do my own. They aren’t in very good condition though. The big toe nails seem to get thicker as I pile on the years.

1 Like

I have a pedicure roughly every 2 months. Footbath, trim toenails, push back cuticles, file nails, remove hard skin. Lotioned and massaged. Feet put into little hot boots. I have probably got that in the wrong order! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:She will also paint them but I only have that done in summer.

They feel wonderful after all that.

1 Like