Do you make a fuss?

My granddaughter spent her first year on the Oncology Dept at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, This week she started driving ambulances for the NHS patient transport service, a step up the ladder to eventually becoming a paramedic. She has Christmas off. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Oh what a joyous Christmas you’ll have, enjoy every second of it :heart:

2 Likes

How fantastic she has found her vocation and has Christmas win win.

2 Likes

I love Christmas, it’s magical. I’d still put up my decorations and light my candles, cook a nice meal, eat cheese and chocolate and watch Christmas telly if I was on my own. I do the full thing, the works, and love every second of it

But I do understand that some Christmas’s are tough. If you’re lonely or living with bad times or have a lost a loved one and there’s an empty chair.I’ve been there. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Tamagotchi

https://tamagotchi.com

I had to look after my daughters while she was at school and I was at work. I got some funny looks, lemme tell ya, trying to feed this thing in the middle of a meeting :flushed:

4 Likes

Thanks @Kazz and @PixieKnuckles

Just had a look on Google play, and you can still get these sort of things up and running. In fact, there’s a thread related seasonal one, just in case you get the urge:

That sounds heavenly Kazz. I have sunshine all the time so I’m looking forward to the cold.

1 Like

throws some minus temps, a handful of ice, and a snow flurry over at @Minx :joy:

1 Like

You know what they say we as humans are never satisfied with what God gave us hot weather we want snow, snow we want sunshine, straight hair we want curly, curly hair we want straight. LOL

1 Like