Do you know how gross kissing really is?

Yeah, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig :pig:

2 Likes

And I’m teeming with bacteria if I’m raw or undercooked.

2 Likes

Nothing like tucking into a bag…of pork scratchings…
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Scientific studies will probably show lots of bacteria exchanged shaking hands or hugging too.

Let alone that other popular, ummmm, adult body fluids exchange activity.

I dont think I’ll be changing my habits any time soon - bacteria are part of life. Most, of course, are harmless to us.

4 Likes

It’s covid that’s done it…Everybody is either a virologist or a climatologist these days…

2 Likes

The world hasn’t really felt quite the same since … perhaps it showed just how small the world has become.

2 Likes

Aw, go on Bretrick, give us a snog! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

It is not the kissing that is the problem, it is the women with botox lips. Bit like kissing a limpet, the suction it so great you can’t break free

4 Likes

That sounds like you speak from experience …

2 Likes

:joy:Not on your nelly :joy:

1 Like

Interesting observation. Sticky Note. "Must find a ‘Bore’
Haven’t had Lipstick on my Chops for Jonks. :wink:

2 Likes

Where do I sign up to take part in the study. Any mature female care to join me on a practice session.

2 Likes

There’s plenty of bores in here, but boars IMO are a tad thin on the ground :pig_nose: porcine etiquette accepted in Westminster though :wink::+1::grin:

2 Likes

And please tell us how you know this. I, for one, can hardly wait to hear. :wink:

2 Likes

What happens in the past stays in the past.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yet at times even the barest of details from an occurrence or event is enough to tantalize… :blush:

3 Likes

Solution.
Syringe Silo
Toxic Immunity. :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s a reminder for you Swimmy

2 Likes

That nose ring is a real put off… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth well.

Other things apply too of course but keep your mouth hygiene healthy and pleasing

:hugs:

2 Likes