Do you know how gross kissing really is?

Scientific studies show that over 5 million Bacteria are exchanged during a kiss.:confounded:

1 Like

Aunt Mavis had triple that easily. Yuck!

3 Likes

I suppose it depends what you’re kissing

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve taken my chances with thousands and thousands of kisses with thousands, er…a few men at different times, different places, different ways, mostly all enjoyable.

Never seems to be a gross problem for me. I hope the trend continues…

5 Likes

I think the psychological benefits outweigh any health risks.

2 Likes

You betcha!! Works wonders for me every time. That lovely smile I get when recalling…mmm.

2 Likes

I don’t think my memories that good …

2 Likes

Ah well, don’t fret about it - What’s an exchange of 5 million bacteria between friends, when we each have about 20 billion bacteria in our mouth of over 500 different species - so an extra 5 million is a drop in the ocean - if ya canna cope with that, it’s a poor show! :kissing_heart:

Then there’s all the health benefits of kissing - too many to mention and lots are obvious - but one of them is that saliva contains substances that fight bacteria, viruses and fungi. A passionate kiss increases the flow of saliva, which helps to keep the mouth, teeth and gums healthy - so pucker up and go for it! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Be prepared, that’s my motto…

I was in the cub scouts y’know :wink::+1:

1 Like

dib dib dib, dob dob dob and all that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely Bretrick…and much fiddling with my woggle…

1 Like

Forgot about the woggle, great word that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah tonsil tennis, all that tongue twisting business, some girls even had the cheek to nick my chewing gum i was trying to hide under my tongue, lewd, lascivious and downright disgusting behaviour :innocent: :laughing:

2 Likes

mmmm kissing must have been before my time

2 Likes

Are we talking tongues here?
:nerd_face:
Kissing someone on the lips is the leased of my troubles…
:shushing_face:

1 Like

Ahhhhhh. So Mavis is Tripled Not Tippled :rofl: The answer to Probiotics.
As he lines up for a Snog. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig :pig:

2 Likes

And I’m teeming with bacteria if I’m raw or undercooked.

2 Likes

Nothing like tucking into a bag…of pork scratchings…
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Scientific studies will probably show lots of bacteria exchanged shaking hands or hugging too.

Let alone that other popular, ummmm, adult body fluids exchange activity.

I dont think I’ll be changing my habits any time soon - bacteria are part of life. Most, of course, are harmless to us.

4 Likes